Faking It - Part II |f.h|

This Imagine is really long but it's really good!

Imagindisish did an amazing job so go follow him/her/them on Tumblr I'm not sure if they have Wattpad or not though

⚠️ Same warnings....do I rEaLlY need to explain it again? ⚠️

You stood atop the counter you had been eating at, and began to lift certain pieces of furniture in the room with your mind. The Commission stood shocked, shaking in their boots, especially since you were able to disarm them as they stood in awe of your power.

You and the three Hargreeves brothers destroyed the Commission members with your powers, and the few who survived fled for their lives.

One thing confused the boys, however. It was the fact that you were 18, just like Five. You explained to them that you weren't one of the 43 births, you were one of a kind. With this, your friendship with the Hargreeves family quickly grew. They took you in, helping you learn to control your abilities. You learned about them as well, and how Five and his family saved the world from the apocalypse.

Five told you everything about him within the first few days of your meeting. After traveling back to the present following saving the world, his body aged an extra five years, turning him from 13 to 18. Of course, he was really much older on the inside, but that didn't bother you. You two became extremely close, running off from time to time to be alone with each other, just to vent and talk about things.

But god, had you come to love that boy. Those eyes, his sarcasm, his wit, his-

"Hello? Earth to (Y/N)!" Klaus calls out, waving his left palm in your face, and you're forced to come back to reality. "What the hell was that?" He laughs.

"Sorry, I got lost in thought," You say softly, smiling in Klaus's direction. "But I just don't know about this, Klaus. Five hasn't ever told me that he has feelings for-,"

Klaus cuts you off. "Five doesn't talk about feelings. 'Feelings', is not a word in the Five Hargreeves dictionary. You have to talk to the dumb kid yourself." Klaus leans back in his chair, resting his hands on the back of his head.

"I really rather not get my heart broken, Klaus," You say, hiding the pain you had already been feeling with a small laugh.

Klaus sighs, contemplating his next words. "Well, at the end of the day it's your choice, but telling him how you feel would definitely be the best one," Klaus says, pushing out his chair and standing up. He steps a bit closer to you, extending his right hand to your left shoulder. "Trust me, I think you'd be surprised with his response. Think it over, okay? Ben just said he agrees with me. Ben, of all people, wants you to do this, so it must really be destiny."

You nod, "Fine, I'll think it over." Klaus smiles, nodding right back to you. He walks towards one of the sets of French doors, and steps back inside the Academy.

You look down at the chess game, studying the pieces carefully.

"Playing by yourself there?" You hear a familiar woman's voice question from behind you. You knew that voice far too well, and you were terrified to turn around and see her face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" You ask harshly, refusing to greet the woman properly. However, unfortunately for you, she intrudes your space, sitting down in the garden chair Five, and then Klaus had once sat in.

"That's no way to talk to The Handler, darling," She coos, patting the top of your head lightly. You finally look up at her, her grey hair presiding atop her head in a clean bun. A devious smile stretches across her face, warning all those who see her, that she is most certainly up to no good.