Chapter 20: The Truth Behind The Lie (MxM)

Warning ManxMan and there is sexual content in this chapter!!

If you are sensitive, please skip this chapter.

Carina Round -  For everything a reason. The best song to describe the mood of the chapter. Play it when reading the chapter  and you will understand what I mean. 

Enjoy!

.......

Triston POV

It was 11:30 pm New Year's eve. The New Year 's Eve party was on full swing. The kids were fast asleep and the nanny was keeping an eye on them. My parents were busy entertaining their guest. Nathan was chilling with his friends and colleagues. Lisa, Lilly, Zelda and a couple of other ladies were drinking and talking at the corner of the garden.

Here I was watching everyone feeling out of place. I did not have friends just business associates, never really got a chance to make friends, I was a loner. I was lucky enough to have Ethan as my friend and lover. Now I had Zelda and the kids were part of my life too. The kids were the most important people in my life, I couldn't imagine my life without them, all of them. I felt my phone beep drawing me away from my thoughts. I took it out of my pocket and looked at it.

Ethan: Come upstairs to my room, I'm waiting for you.

Tris: Will be there in a jiffy.

I marched upstirs with excitement shooting all over my body. I was looking forward to seeing Ethan and what he had instore for me.

When I entered the room, my eyes landed on Ethan sitting naked on the bed sipping wine. I instantly felt my body shiver in excitement and lust. Fuck Ethan looked as hot as hell. Adonis had nothing on this man in front of me. I wanted nothing more than to be inside of him at that instant. So I moved closer to him removing my clothes with excitement and I could see Ethan waiting in anticipation. When I got to the bed, I learned over and captured his lips. I kisses him slow and tastes every part of his soft lips. I slipped my tongue inside Eth's mouth. I sucked his tongue which led to Ethan moaning under the kiss. After a few seconds Ethan wanted to take over and dominate the kiss, and me being me I took up the challenge. Our tongues fought for dominance but eventually won. The kiss was soft, slow and sensual. After a few minutes we pulled apart for air.

Open POV

Tris buried his mouth on Ethan's neck sucking and licking until he found his sweet spot. He then played with his sweet spot sucking it hard and leaving dark marks on his neck. He slowly moved down to his chest, his mouth found his nipples. He first teased them by blowing cold air and rubbing his tongue. When a moan escape Eth's mouth, it made him to start sucked on the right nipple while one of his hand played with the left nipple. He moved to the left nipple giving it the same attention as the right one. His one hand was caressing the right nipple while the other hand was stroking Ethan's shaft slowly. He continued with his trail of kisses down to his navel. He allowed his tongue to play with his navel causing Eth to gasp and moan loudly because of the good feeling that erupted in his stomach from the touching, sucking and stroking.

When Tris was face to face with Ethan's dick, he wasted no time, he licked the tip of his dick slowly while stroking it with his hands. These sent shiver into Ethan's spine, causing him to moan louder and louder. He could feel his orgasm building up. When Tris finally took his whole dick in his mouth sucking it hard and fast. When Tris started squeezing his ball gently, he became a moaning mess. His balls thicken and his dick started pulsing. Tris could tell that he was about to release. So he pushed his dick further inside his mouth making it to touch the walls at the back of his throat. That made Ethan to scream in ecstasy as he shot his load down Tris throat. Tris made sure he sucked him dry before removing his mouth with a pop sound. He then went to kiss Ethan so he could taste himself.