Part 2~Hinata?

No Ones POV:
Today was that day that Shoyo, Amira, and Akio to go to school in Japan just to travel and plus since some people don't know them on Japan it will be the best bet for school so they wanted to go to the [Insert collage] college and of cot they were accepted they are smart just not well good people.

~Time Skip~

Hinata's POV:
When we got there I just see the huge ass college so we went inside and damn it was nice🤩 "BRO THE F*CK ITS SO NICE" Amira "LMAO TBH YASS" Akio " damn yeah it is nice let's go to the dorms" as I take out a cig and light it no one bothered me cause they know me just smoked that shit the whole time we where walking to the dorms but before we got there  and I took another cig I see familiar hair😒 ???????" HINATA OMG" " UGH WHAT" I just turn around to see.

Yachi's POV:
When I walked into the dorm I just see a familiar orange hair but there was 2 people next to him but his hair it looks so dark but it's so familiar WAIT "HINATA OMG" Hinata "UGH WHAT" "I-" Hinata " um do I know you?🙄" "I-.....Never mind" I say as I run to Kiyoko To tell her what just happened "KIYOKO-SAN" Kiyoko " Yes Yachi?" After I told her everything she told the team they were all dumbfounded they thought I was lying cause the Hinata they know is a sunshine, nice and sweet but NO THAT ISN'T HINATA but it looks like him?

Amira's POV:
"Yo bro who was that " Hinata " I don't even know but she did look familiar but she could just be one of my fans which i am used to" "Bro pass me a stick" he lit it for me and we just went to our dorm room It was huge but like closet size we are just surprised cause it's just a college "Damn not half bad but let's decorate"

Hinata's POV:
"Yeah not bad but LETS DO IT" so I got my money and called people went on different websites and bought all the stuff I needed like posters a bed and all the essentials and it will arrive tomorrow.

No ones POV:
When everything arrived a lot of people were so confused on how much stuff can but then they saw the stuff be brought to a door so they all were so shocked but it was Hinata's dorm so they wanted to be his friend so bad but to scared to go up to him.

Hinata's teams POV:
When we saw that whole shipment come to school we were all surprised but they heard one person say "This whole shipment is for Hinata Shoyo" and when Noya heard that he said " WHAT THATS SHOYO'S STUFF" They were all confused and shocked

To Be Continued

Hey guys Author-Kun here thanks for the people that read my stuff and this is my second story you can check out my  other story and hope you guys will like it🥺