Part 3~~WOW i have time🤣🤣

Hinata's POV:
When I heard someone say my name I screamed "WHAT DO YOU-" but I was cut off by some loud dumbass person kind of annoying so I just shoved him and said "dude SHUT UP you are so fucking loud" then left him there and with amira and akio followed me I walked up to the delivery guy and just signed the dumb Paper and said "THERE NOW LEAVE!" He ran so fast me and amira and akio were laughing out ASSES off.

Hinata's volleyball team:
WHOA who was THAT while noya was being dumbfounded and hugged onto asahi while having a scared face. Tsukishima being almost impressed and scared at the same time. Suga was shocked that wasn't his baby crow. Daichi was well just shocked. Everyone else was just ~scared~

Akio and Amira's POV:
We were both just looking back and laughing our ASSES off cause I do the fear in their's and the delivery guys face A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

No ones POV:
Over all after the whole incident Hinata, Akio, and Amira have finished there rooms they look like this👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Amira's room:

Akio's room:

Hinata's room:

Hinata's room:

~Time Skip~They now will give people tours of their dorms

~Time Skip~
They now will give people tours of their dorms

No ones POV:
When hinata showed his room first people were very ~SHOCKED~ and girls and some guys fell in ~love~ that's on -gold diggers- Hinata was so over it he just showed his room very quickly. Then it was akio's turn his room was nice and not over the top people liked it but he was very strict cause he is a very PRIVATE person. Lastly of the trio was Amira three guys loved her style but she had a expressionless face and rolled her eyes and didn't really care.

~Time Skip~
After all the room tours

~Well I fell asleep at 1:06 so I didn't finish it so ima finish it now~

Hinata's POV:
When I went in my room to sleep I just hear a knock on my doom door kinda annoying they wouldn't stop so I opened the door and I just see a small lightning head and yelled "WHAT DO YOU WANT" the second I yelled I just hear Amira and Akio's steps running to see what is going on and in 0.4 seconds they were behind a whole group of people cause those people were behind the little dude.

No ones POV:
When Amira and Akio arrived there they forced there way to the front of the little crowd and asked multiple questions to Hinata asking if he was ok and what was going on.

Hinata's POV:
When they came to the front all I said was "got ask them ain't my damn fault" as I rolled my eyes I just see them turn around and glared at the group while saying " why are you HERE" I just move them aside while I hear one person say "Hinata!" And then "Shrimpy" I know that voice "oh~" as I see akio and Amira were confused but then I say "Tsukishima how you been"this a smirk and almost annoyed eyes with a hand gesture for him to follow me he did. I told akio and Amira "stay here and keep an eye on them let them in but if they touch anything I will know and kick them OUT"

No ones POV:
Hinata "so tsukishima how you been doing"

tsukishima "u-hm good I gue-ss"

Hinata "nice how bout the team"

tsukishima " just annoying I guess"

Hinata "well good news I like you like I like akio and
Amira you wanna join us"

tsukishima "I don't really know if I should"

Hinata "well come on it will be fun plus no one will mess with you just dont hang out with those low life's you can bring yams he isn't bad"

tsukishima "um I'll think about it"

Hinata "NO answer NOW"

tsukishima "um well I guess I will join I don't know about yams"

Hinata "wonderful I will ask yams personally now coming let's go back"

Hinata's POV:
As me and tsukishima go back I see akio at the door with a bald guy and the short dude I ask "what the hell happened" akio "they are dumb almost broke your lamp" I was angry I think they could see that but brushed it off and told those two "DONT DO IT AGAIN" they nodded with a scared face. As we all go inside my room I see people aligned on the floor and talking everything went silent when they noticed me. I say this in a joyful way " Yamaguchi come with me" tsukishima had a smirk and sat next to akio and Amira I nodded in response to talk to him about us.

No ones POV:
Hinata " hey Yamaguchi"

Yamaguchi "y-yes"

Hinata "how bout I give you an offer you join me
with tsukishima in my and akio and Amira's group huh"

Yamaguchi "I don't k-now about that"

Hinata "come on tsukishima already agreed your next"

Yamaguchi "well if tsuki is joining I guess I will"

Hinata "GREAT now let's head back"

Yamaguchi "o-ok"

Hinata "well there are conditions like you can't talk to those low life losers and don't wear stuff like THAT I will send you and tsukishima some nice clothes at your dorm tomorrow"

Yamaguchi "oh well ok then"

Hinata POV:
As we arrive back to my dorm I kicked people out except akio, Amira, tsukishima, and Yamaguchi and we talked about what is going to happen tomorrow "so you will walk with us and if ANYONE hurts you guys at ALL we will get them suspended ok and NEVER talk to low life's ok" Yamaguchi "o-ok"
Tsukishima "well I wasn't planning to and I'm fine with that" and I say "we good any I will be sending clothes to your dorms cause that ain't it we will give you a makeover and a room decor makeover so go now I have to sleep"

No ones POV:
As the 4 of them leave tsukishima and Yamaguchi were crowded with their team but akio and Amira screamed "MOVE OVER JESUS WE HAVE TO GO TO OUR DORMS" and they did but Tsukishima and Yamaguchi was still crowded so akio and Amira punched the bald dude and said "LEAVE THEM ALONE come on tsukishima and Yamaguchi" and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi followed them leaving the old team in shock and confusion.

~To Be Continued~

Hey author-kun here sorry this took so long school is killing me but this was EXTRA long cause I get bad and I had some stuff on my mind I will update Tom if I can hope y'all liked this 💕