Enter, Ryuji Ichinose

His small steps were confident and he took the longest strides his little legs would allow him to do

His small steps were confident and he took the longest strides his little legs would allow him to do. The little blonde had a resting bitch face, it almost seemed engraved in his skin. His chubby little fingers gripped at the straps of his bookbag, trying to appear like a big, powerful force. Instead, in the point of views of others he was no more then a mere child walking home alone after school. Bakugou, who was only in 2nd grade did not know this.

Satisfied Bakugou let out a obnoxious laugh. A group of older kids heard this and looking amongst the trio of 3 before turning to Bakugou, who awaited the light to change to cross the street. "Oi!" The ring leader called out to the younger, stepping forward from his two friends. Clearly his motive was to impress his friends, and the small crowd of other students walking nearby. Bakugou ignored the boy, uninterested the stranger, Bakugou deemed them nothing more then a side character in HIS story. The narcissist boy stuck his nose in the air, in a crude way.

Angered from being disrespected by such a smaller child the ring leader balled his fist, ears turning red from humiliation. The child had a small Reputation to uphold. "HEY! I'm talking to you! Listen when your upper class men is talking to you brat!" Bakugou slowly turned and gave a dark look, the menacing look made the other child in blue pause for a moment. "Huh? Ichino? Why'd you stop?" Ichino, the boy who stood in front of Bakugou snapped back into reality. "Shut up! I'm gonna teach this kid a lesson." Ichino's friends looked at each other snickering.

Bakugou who had remained silent, began to boil. Anger rising to the core. "Eh? Teach me a lesson!? You damn extra! You wish!" Raising his left hand from his bag strap he held it in the air besides him, explosions popping off. The sight of someone so young having a quirk not only irked Ichino but his two friends who stepped up.

"You think your so cool because you have a quirk!"

"Cocky kid!"

"Let's teach him a lesson."

Bakugou flinched, he was only in his second year of school, 6 years old. Sure he was pretty strong when it came to fighting but he could only do so much. So he unconsciously trembled as all three boys activated quirks of there own, urging forward. By now the scene created caught the attention of everyone nearby. But all the other kids watched with pitiful eyes. Too scared to face the notorious bullies.

"So your gonna fight him? Three on one? Pathetic, are you really that weak you rely on each other?" A new voice entered the convention. The tone was cold, unamused and mocked Ichino and his friends.  Bakugou lifted up hid head to see a taller, dark skin boy with Icey blue eyes. He held a blank expression, staring down Ichino who glared back, whose pride was hurt and ego shattered.

Finally The foreigner looked down and made eye contact with Bakugou. Entranced with him, Bakugou stared unconsciously. It made the older boy smirk.

And that was how Bakugou met Ryuji.