A fatal attraction.

"Yeah! I've seen them hanging out all the time, so the rumors must be true." 

"I'm so surprised, Ryuji with them of all people?"

"I mean I get they're all third years but they're so different."

The two second-year girls were interrupted by a disdainful voice, and the scornful expression of a clearly angered blonde. The first year held a deadly aura, which made the two girls shriek. Flinching at the sight of such an irked student, they shivered. 

"Who? Whose the other person Ryuji's been with?" 

After hearing the question the two girls immediately relaxed, going back into their natural element. Gossip girls. "You mean you didn't hear? There are humors of Ryuji and Tamaki going out!" Bakugou released a breath he didn't know he held, and shrunk back from his intimating demeanor. "I think they'd be super cute!" One of the girls gushed. She had long brown hair and big sparkly eyes. "No way! Ryuji would never go out with Tamaki, they're total opposites," the other girl barked with a stubborn blush on her face. "Ryuji should definitely go out with Hawks, they're so close!" The redhead admitted which made the other girl furiously shake her head, "But the age difference is too big!" 

Bakugou, who had enough of the girls bickering back and forth about their imaginary shipping pairs, sharply turned and walked away. All this talk about Ryuji being in a relationship annoyed him greatly to no end and put others at a higher risk to get blown up due to his quirk and bad temper. 

Bakugou stomped through the halls with a pissed-off expression and his back hunched over. His hands burrowed deep in his pockets to stop him from setting off explosions on the nearest person. "You shouldn't stand like that Bakugou, your posture is horrible." Bakugou let out a 'tch' and stopped walking any further. He knew who the prude was and knew better than to ignore him. "Ryuji, you telling me what to do again?" Bakugou corrected himself, standing up straight so he wouldn't look as small next to his neighbor. 

There, right in front of him was a smug face Ryuji who peered at him with those same cold cutting eyes. "Of course, your mother always tells me to look after you. I can only obey her since you're always stressing the poor women out." Bakugou frowned at his comment, "Don't forget your place Ryuji, nothing but a nobody in my life. You and I, we're not friends. We're in different worlds. So stop acting like my damn nanny." Out of anger, Bakugou spoke without thinking, and when he realized his mistake he tried to walk away. Unfourently he wasn't quick enough and strong calloused hands grabbed at the small of his waist and the other gripped Bakugous's right wrist. 

"Bakugou, the hell did you just say to me?" A dangerously low tone came from Ryuji. 

You'd think that the most dangerous of the two would be the loud moth, inpatient, and ill-tempered Bakugou but that was a lie. Ryuji was possessive, just as ill-tempered, and always demanding. Compliments to his quirk he constantly had the "alpha" attitude going on, quick to put the blonde in line always. 

"Cut it out Ryuji, you're fucking hurting me you asshole." 

"Then fix your damn attitude and watch what you say to me," His grip on Bakugous wrist only tightened and thanks to his quirk it was enough to make Bakugou flinch. 

"I know, I'm fucking sorry. Shit, let go!" 

Ryuji let go with a satisfied smile and whispered 5 dangerous words. "You know I own you." bringing Bakugous red wrist to his mouth Ryuji gave it a gentle kiss and with that, he walked away heading off to where the third-years attended their own classes. The blonde watched with a solemn expression as Ryuji didn't glance back before a sick grin overtook his features and he pressed his lips to where Ryuji's had been. "Mm."