BACK STORY

Y/N was very smart. She could read 22,000 words per minute, has an Eidetic Memory, 3 PhD's in Mathematics, Chemistry and Engineering, also 3 BA's in Psychology, Sociology and Philosophy and has an IQ of 191. People always said that she wasn't good enough. She kept trying to be good enough for them. That never happened.

She met David Hostch 4 years ago. She was 18 at the time. They dated for 1 year. During that 1 year David Hostch started selling drugs, got into sex trafficking and murder 73 people for cold blood money. He was number one most wanted from the FBI. His name was 'Star' according to the FBI.  She tried to leave him, but when she tried to leave, he would threaten to kill her. Soon she became a criminal. She thought like one at least.

He was going to kill someone else but told her to tag on. She couldn't say no or he will kill her. On the murder scene the cops pulled up and 'Star' wasn't there any more. She was accused by the cops for 73 murders.

She told the judge she didn't kill anyone, but the judge still framed her for 73 murders.

She was sentenced Life. They put her in a maximum security prison. She couldn't get visitors. To be honest who would want to visit a 'serial killer'.

She spent 3 years in prison so far. She could never see daylight. During those years she became into a criminal. She had a criminal's mind. She was amazing at fighting and could kill someone if she had the chance.

She was always good to all the guards because she wasn't an actual killer. They were always nice to her too. One guard though, he became like family to me. His name was Blake Hills.

For some reason, one day Blake put to much hand cuffs on her.

More than usual.