16

It's been a month and still no signs of Beomgyu. He doesn't even text that he can't pick me up anymore. Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung still doesn't know where he is and has lost contact too.

"Are you okay?"

Hueningkai and I are seated in the living room of my apartment. I wanted to talk to him about how I'm feeling cause I don't know if I can still hold everything in.

"I-I don't understand, did I do something wrong?" I said with a shaky voice.

"We were okay when we went to Daegu. He even introduced me to his parents."

Hueningkai was just listening, not saying a word.

"I-If there was a problem I hope he would at least t-tell me about it. I want us to fix w-whatever this problem is a-about."

Hueningkai hugged me while gently stroking my back. His shirt was getting wet with my tears but he didn't care, he just let me cry and cry until I was content.

~

I woke up tucked in my bed the next morning. I looked at the mirror to see my eyes puffed due to all the crying I did last night.

I suddenly heard a soft knock on the door followed by Hueningkai coming in with breakfast.

"Are you hungry? I made you breakfast."

He put the food on the bed and sat beside me.

"Are you okay now?"

"I-I just want to be alone for now," I said with a weak voice.

Hueningkai smiled at me.

"I'll come back later okay?" he said and left.

I look at my phone, still no texts nor missed calls from Beomgyu.

𝘽𝙚𝙤𝙢𝙜𝙮𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

***