The start

"Eh? So why do you want to be stronger?" Serafall Leviathan asks Saji in her magical girl clothes.

"Well you see just a few days ago.."

Flashback

He was staring at Issei.

"I found out that one of my classmates. A MASSIVE PERVERT has a very powerful sacred gear"

He was sitting down with Koneko, who he had befriended, on his lap, he was stroking her hair, his eyes shadowed by his hair, ignoring the jealous looks from Issei.

"I thought that I was strong enough to protect them, that I had the potential to be...something...to be useful. But I guess, I realized, so that's how low I am, that's my stature in this world"

He was playing dodgeball but was not focused and Koneko noticed this so she just struck him in the gut which knocked him out

End flashback

"I...I'm weak. I want to be stronger to protect them. To be more useful to the perso who saved me. To the person I gave my loyalty to" he finished while Serafall frowns at how he degraded himself.

"Alright, I know someone who can train you! So that you can help my So-tan!" She says cheerfully making him smile.

"Really, you'd do that for me?" He asks.

She flicks him lightly on the forehead.

"Well duh! Your a part of So-tan's peerage and you've been visiting me for a while now so I know your a good guy!" She says twirling her stick.

"Thank you, but what about my siblings? I still need to..." she cuts him off.

"Don't worry! I can ask someone to take care of them and their expenses are going to be paid by us! In return, I want you to be stronger!" She says smiling.

"Thank you!" He says before Kaho, his sister had come back and took him away after fawning over Serafall.

Now left alone, Serafall contacted someone.

"Hey Tannin-chan, I want you to train someone!"

End

AN: a small summary: Basically, Saji is insecure at his position because of Issei so he asks Serafall (who he kept meeting in the same magical girl convention) to train him after he explains his problem and she agrees while she calls a friend to train him.