Meeting Seekvaira Agares

"Ow. Seriously, Sai is really strong. I felt like I was hitting a freaking wall!" Saji exclaims rubbing his sore arms.

(Well what do you expect? That kid was using Touki after all) Vritra answers.

"So he uses Senjutsu to strengthen his body huh. That sounds interesting" the blond replies.

He turns around the corner.

"Oof!"

And crashed into someone.

He panicks and helps her up.

"Ahh, I am so sorry! Here let me" he hurriedly helps her with her stuff before he notices that she wasn't mad at him.

"It's fine. You are Sona's pawn correct. I am Seekvaira Agares." The now named Seekvaira explains her eyes looking at him up and down.

(She looks interested at your strength, my other half and probably smelled your already growing dragon scent) Vritra realized snickering

'Wait, what?!' Saji shrieks internally at Vritra's laughter.

"Uhm, yes I am Sona-kaichou's newest pawn, Genshirou Saji. And I'm really sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going" he apologises.

"It's fine. I assume Sona has told you about me?" Seekvaira asks noticing that the boy had not been as surprised as she thought.

"Yes, Kaichou had told me about her friends here in the Underworld. All of us kind of know a little about you guys. And I already met Sai..raorg earlier at my training so yeah" he explains rubbing his arm.

(He hits just as hard as the rumors dictate him too) Vritra says out loud.

"?! Your hand talked? Is this your sacred gear? Also, you met Sairaorg?" She asks him and he nods, mentally cursing Vritra for putting him in this predicament.

"Yes, yes and sort of yes? This is Vritra" he introduces.

"The dragon king" she says to his surprise.

(I like her my other half) Vritra says to him making him deadpan.

"You just like her because she didn't call you 'Prison Dragon King' like everyone does" he accuses.

(Well obviously, we are Vritra, Vritra! The black dragon! The leader of the Asura who managed to beat Indra and his allies the first time. Before the f***er decided to get help and rip us apart!) Vritra roars in irritation.

"Yeah I know, you've been telling me that ever since the day I awoke you" Saji says blankly.

(It's the plain truth my other half) Vritra says making him sigh.

*Ahem!*

They both realise that they forgot about Seekvaira.

Saji laughs sheepishly, scratching the side of his cheek.

"Sorry. I tend to go on a rant and forget about the people next to me when I argue with Vritra." He apologises.

"It was quite rude." Seekvaira says frowning while crossing her arms under her impressive bust but Saji ignored the bust part.

(Yeah, go ahead and ignore the sight ya damn dense idiot) Vritra eggs him but he didn't take the bait.

'Shut up'

"How can I make it up to you?" He asks her.

"You can visit me at the Agares mansion from time to time. I need some help in things and there are some questions I want to ask your 'Other half'" she says motioning to Vritra.

(She wants to learn about you and me. As for me, she wants to know about my past probably. Or why I became an evil dragon) Vritra summarises.

"Okay then, tommorow?" He asks her.

She nods "Tomorrow" she says in a no-nonsense tone but he can tell that she's excited.

"Well, see you then Seekvaira-san. Goodnight"

"Goodnight, Saji-kun" she bids turning on her heel, not seeing the boy's surprised look.

(Annnnddd, my other half scores another harem member! I'm so proud of you, my other half. You are a real man and dragon! Kekekeke) Vritra teases.

He turns red.

"What do you mean by that damn it!!!"

With Seekvaira

She let out a sigh and gently sniffed the air to smell a small residue of his scent before shaking her head.

"I know Serafall-sama says that he was just recently reincarnated but the dragon scent he has" she flushed a bit shaking her head again.

"That's stronger than what a newly reincarnated Devil, even if it's a dragon-type sacred gear user, should have. And he has awakened Vritra to boot. Genshirou Saji." She smiles.

"I'm looking forward to our talks" she finishes.

END

An: Before you guys ask why Seekvaira was pretty casual (casual compared to how she usually acts) is because Saji  didn't do anything to earn her irritation. Not to mention, Serafall paints Saji in a good light (for a good reason by the way) and the Maous words carry a LOT of power in them.

Not to mention he is polite to her which adds some points for her to find him interesting.

Although she was partially affected by the scent, she wasn't affected by it so don't worry.