1: Get Tf Out Of Bed You Talentless Whore, You're Going to the Mall

Hajime POV

The covers get snatched off my bed, and I curl myself up into a ball to try and savor the heat that was lost with my blanket.

I already knew what was going on before I even opened my eyes.

"GOOD NOM NOM NOMMING, HINATA! IT'S THE DAY THAT IBUKI AND EVERYONE ELSE IS DRAGGING YOUR ASS TO THE MALL, YOU LAZY WHORE!" Ibuki yelled, throwing my blanket across the room.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE-" I sat up slowly, staring at the girl in front of me.

I was sure I had locked the door last night.

Mioda pulls two hairpins from her hair and shows them to me, "Pekoyama picked the lock with these!"

"Wait, what do you mean by Pekoyama..." If Pekoyama was here, Kuzuryuu was bound to be near.

Which meant he would slaughter me if I didn't wake up.

As if on cue, the baby faced Yakuza appeared at my bedroom door, "WAKE UP, YOU BASTARD! YOU PROMISED YOU'D BE WITH US TODAY!"

I sigh, looks like I'm not getting out of this one...

I close my eyes again and feel myself being pulled up my two people, one person grabbing each of my arms.

I get out of bed and rub my eyes, everyone that was in my room walks out, telling me I had 20 minutes before we left.

I get changed and do morningly things idk and walk out of my room to see Kuzuryuu, Souda, Tsumiki, Pekoyama, Mioda, Tanaka (with the 4 dark devas of destruction obviously), my childhood friend Chiaki, and my brother Izuru waiting for me.

"Let's get this over with..." I mutter as the 8 people grab me and run out the door.

Mioda , Tsumiki, Souda, Tanaka, and I all got into a car and Chiaki, Izuru, Pekoyama, and Kuzuryuu got into another.

While we were driving, I thought I noticed a fifth person in the car with Chiaki, Izuru, Pekoyama, and Kuzuryuu, but it was probably my imagination.

The car ride was long and annoying, with Mioda blasting WAP on repeat, Tsumiki continuously apologizing for nothing but existing at this point, Souda yelling the lyrics to WAP with Mioda AND the blasting radio, and Tanaka yelling about his 4 Dark Devas of Destruction, all while I, Hajime, sat staring out the window, and minding my own business.

When we finally arrived, I could sing WAP fluently...even backwards.

Everyone got out of the vehicles, and before we walked in, Mioda grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey, Hinata!" The scene kid practically screamed in my ear.

I gave her a questioning look, trying to hide my annoyance.

"There's someone that Ibuki wants you to meet!" She dragged me to the car I thought I had seen someone extra in.

I glared at the musician, "I don't care who it is, Mioda. Quit wasting my time."

Mioda gave me a disapproving look and pointed to the car door, which Pekoyama was waiting to open. Mioda gave Pekoyama a thumbs up and Pekoyama opened it, allowing me to look at the person inside.

He had white hair with a pinkish color at the tips, a dark green jacket with red squares on the shoulders and a red 55, a white shirt with an odd red symbol on it, and wide grey/blue eyes that were staring right back at me.

Maybe I did care who he is, after all.

Hey, author here! I will try weekly updates, but idk if it'll happen, I'll try tho. Please let me know if you enjoyed I'm sorta self conscious about my writing. Also please vote and comment- I love reading commets.

And Hajime calls everyone except Chiaki and Izuru by their last names. He uses Izuru's given name because they're brothers and Chiaki's because they're childhood friends ig and it's too much work to type Nanami

See you next chapter (hopefully)!

Word count: 655