Chapter 1: Who are you?!

29th APRIL 2018, POTIONS CLASS, HOGWARTS CASTLE.

(DRACO)

Draco Malfoy had encountered a problem. It was not an Arithmancy question. No, he had a lifetime supply of those. His problem was 5 feet tall, with black messy hair, emerald green eyes, and a contagious laugh. Yes, the name of his problem was Harry James Potter.

Every time he looked at Potter, he couldn't help but wonder where he had seen him before. This was Draco's newest inner turmoil. Draco would tell his father what had been going on at Hogwarts and what his views were. Lucius Malfoy was practically his therapist, for Merlin's sake! But maybe this turmoil was one his father would not be hearing about. This he had to figure out on his own and try to remember why he sees two pairs of green eyes, one pair of purple orbs, one pair of grey eyes, and one pair of ruby red eyes looking at him in his dreams every night.

Also, what were these new abilities he had manifested? It was unlike wandless magic; it was like he could control and manipulate ice and water. His father had forbidden him from speaking of it, but his mother had called it a Quirk. Whatever that was.

"- lfoy! Mr.Malfoy!!" Called out Professor Snape, as he had been doing so for the last 15 minutes. " You do realize I have been calling you for the last 15 minutes?! " growled Snape. "A-ah, yes sir! I apologize! " muttered Draco. "Excused but detention with me at 7. Do. Not. Forget. " snarled Snape. Draco nodded and went back to finishing his potion.

Within the next five minutes, the bell had rung, signaling the beginning of lunch. "Drakie poo~ Aren't you coming to lunch? " asked Pansy. "I am, I just need to send this letter off with Nemuri. " drawled Draco

As Draco made his way to the Owlery, he caught a glimpse of a black mop heading there too. He quickly transformed into his Animagus form, a black mamba snake, as he slithered along the walls of the castle, he asked himself why he wanted to follow Potter of al people? Well, the answer was that weird things always happened to him and Draco was sure that the second pair of green eyes in his dreams were Potter's. Maybe he was wrong but a little intuition never hurt anyone, Draco chuckled in his mind. Maybe today was the day he found answers. A. Big. Fat. Maybe.

=======================

Something was bothering Harry. He knew because there was a 'voice' inside his head that had started to make him Dumbledore's claims of giving him a 'normal' childhood. Could his childhood be even considered normal? The only difference between him and a house-elf was the fact that he was working as a servant in his own relative's house at the stake of his life. Dumbledore could have put him with a wizarding family. One that would not have turned against Slytherin. He was slowly starting to realize that there were reasons that Snape was cruel to Harry and there were reasons Salazar Slytherin favored those with a cunning mind and ambitious soul.

Also, what were these weird dreams? Five pairs of eyes were looking at him. Two pairs of stormy grey ones, one purple, one red, and one quite like his own except their shade of green being a bit dull, almost like they had lost something important. Harry shook his head to pull himself out of his thoughts and continued to walk the rest of the way to the Owlery to send Hedwig to Siri- ....er Snuffles again. Merlin knows where he was hiding these days.

Harry once again exited his thought and called Hedwig down, who greeted with a small nip on his ear. Harry chuckled and continued petting her. "Hey, girl. I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier, the second task held me up. The third is even scarier. It's a maze, Hedwig. How am I supposed to get through that?" asked Harry, "also could you give this to Snuffles? I need to talk to him soon; Merlin knows when my dreams about those eyes will finish." Harry tied the letter to Hedwig's leg and watched as she flew off into the distance.