Chapter 2: 2 Countries, 1 Story

7:15 AM, MIDORIYA HOUSEHOLD, JAPAN.

(IZUKU)

Izuku woke up to a loud banging on his bedroom door. He knew it wasn't his mother because she would always knock politely. Yuuga wouldn't come over for another week, (Thank goodness, Izuku couldn't wash another bucket of glitter out of his hair for the 3rd time this week.) So that only left Katsuki. Katsuki burst into his room with no warning and plopped on his bed.

" Mornin' nerd. Get ready, we need to be at Aldera in 20 minutes." Katsuki greeted. " Mmmph, morning Kacchan. Do you know why we have to go to that god awful place this early?" inquired Izuku. Katsuki then proceeded to explain how Aldera had sent a notification saying that 3rd years had to come at 7:45 to fill out their high school forms. Then he started ranting about how Auntie Mitsuki had started pressuring the younger Bakugou to apply to Shiketsu High because apparently, U.A. wouldn't take an 'angry porcupine' as their student. Katsuki then proceeded to ignore Auntie Mitsuki's rants and promptly walk out of the house.

By the end of Katsuki's rant, Izuku had changed, gotten breakfast for the two, bidden his mother goodbye. " Kacchan, time to go. Let's become the best heroes the world has seen."

" Oi nerd."

" Yeah Kacchan?"

" Remember when I said we're going to be the best heroes, remember that not even Neito or any other shitty extra can stop us," Katsuki said while further assuring Izuku that nothing bad would happen that day. Still, Izuku couldn't help but feel that something or the other would go horribly wrong today.

Katsuki couldn't believe his eyes. A little over half an hour ago, he and Izuku had filled out their high school forms, applying to U.A. High. When he proudly announced it to the entirety of the 3rd years of Aldera Junior, the principal congratulated him and wished him and Izuku the best of luck. Neito had only watched the whole show with a look of pure hatred on his face.

When Katsuki and Izuku left the auditorium, Neito bumped into Katsuki by 'accident' and slipped a piece of paper in Katsuki's blazer. Katsuki knew exactly what this meant: He and Izuku were going to be beaten up by that emotionally constipated piece of shit.

(10 minutes later)

Katsuki had never expected Neito to scar Izuku as bad as he did. He had pushed Izuku against the wall at the back of the school, then he proceeded to beat Izuku as bad as he had often beaten Katsuki. He had expected Neito to beat Izuku, but never in the 15 years of his life did he imagine that Neito would use Katsuki's quirk to burn Izuku so bad that half of his cheek, going down his neck, and a patch of his shoulder was starting to become redder by the second.

Katsuki pushed Neito out of the way and ran to the nearest hospital. When he got there, he called his mom, speed dialing her because of the insane amount of panic and fear that was quickly filling his entire being. " Old hag, get to the hospital quickly. What? No, I'm fine, it's Izuku. Some asshole snatched him from me after the ceremony and beat him into oblivion. The nerd probably has a concussion. Call me when you get here, bring Auntie Inko too."

Katsui entered the building, immediately heading toward the emergency ward. He placed Izuku on a bed and asked a doctor to look him over. the doctor nodded while taking Izuku to a nearby room. Katsuki had no doubt that the nerd would be fine, but the bruising would hurt like a bitch for a couple of days, probably until the Yuuei entrance exam. Only if the nerd left it to heal on its own. IF.

Katsuki was startled out of his thoughts when a nurse asked him if he needed a check-up. " No, I'm fine. I can do basic first aid, it's the nerd I'm more worried about. He will be alright, right?" He mini-ranted.