Poley x Fem!Reader

Requested by Zzerachanuwu_Fangirl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
Me and Zizzy were chasing down a figure of what seems to be a survivor down an alleyway, It was pretty late and we couldn't see who it was, "Hey! Come back!" I called out to the unknown person, "Y/n, we shouldn't be yelling, there are infected people/animals out here and your yelling?!" Zizzy said as I noticed my mistake, "S-Sorry Zizzy! I wasn't thinking straight!" I said as I began to run out of breath, "it's fine, let's just keep chasing them and hope we can get back to Pony soon!"  We soon got to a mall which looked abandoned, "They ran this way!" Zizzy slightly yelled, "A mall? Why would they hide here?" I said as I walked up to the entrance, as soon I touched it the doors opened, Zizzy and I walk inside looking around, "hey Y/n...I tired, I'm gonna rest here until you give me grass" I groan quietly frustrated but understanding after all that running, "Okay, I'll be looking around, I'll call you if I need help."

*3 minutes later*

I was being chased by a Killer robot scared for my life until I hear a voice which sounded like my co worker, Poley, I turn around the corner hiding from the psycho robot hoping he didn't see me, metal footsteps began to walk past me with a chainsaw dragging across the floor, I sighed happily knowing I'm safe for now, I went to go look for Poley worried and hoping he's okay until I hear a slight moan, I paused confused and continued to walk until I heard another moan but louder, I realized it was coming from Birdy Bank, I had a mirror with me so I placed it there making all the lasers go away, I go and unlock the safe and saw Poley on the other side, I was about to call out to him until I realized there was more lasers, I sigh and carefully get pass the lasers trying not to electrocute myself, I get pass the lasers and was about to surprise hug Poley until I noticed his hand was somewhere down between his legs, in his hand was his member stroking it up and down moaning, I blushed and was about to get out until I accidentally slightly hit him which got his attention, he tackled me into the ground quickly scaring me, I look up and notice one of his eyes were a dark blue color and the other pure darkness, I felt my heart drop knowing he was infected now, I try to break free until I heard him shush me, I look up at him confused how he was able to slightly talk, "Don't try to escape from me Darling~" He then leans towards me and kisses me connecting our lips together, My eyes widened big and I blushed even harder, I slightly moaned in the kiss which got his attention, "Looks like your enjoying it, how about I go down between your legs~" he then pulls down my pants/skirt/shorts and then rubs two fingers against my area, I moaned wanting him to kiss me there without my panties, He takes my panties off and rubs his two fingers against my clit, I moaned louder hoping the robot wasn't gonna come over and murder us, His two fingers began to run faster making me moan louder and blushing like a tomato, I then cum on his fingers and moan loudly, Poley then goes down between my thighs and licks up all my cum while kissing my clit, I grab onto his hair pushing him down more wanting him to go faster, "P-Poley~!" I moaned out while blushing, he then licks my clit sticking his tongue in my pussy exploring it, I cum a second time all over his tongue, he then quickly licks it all up and undresses me removing my shirt/hoodie/tank top/etc and my bra revealing my breasts, I cover them ashamed but he removes my arms, "Darling, you don't have to hide your beautiful breasts from me~" Poley then grabs both of my breasts and squeezes them lightly playing with them, "Poley~ please just f...." I managed to speak out, "Hmm? Please just what~?" He askes me still playing with my boobs, "Please just fuck me already~!" I yelled out, "Of course Darling~ why wouldn't I~?" He then let's go of my breasts and places his member on me clit rubbing against it, "S-Stop teasing!", he then pushes inside of me making us both moan, it was huge so I had to adjust to it, I nodded and he begins to thrust in and out slowly, I moan enjoying every second of this moment, He then began to thrust faster making him groan, I then grab onto his shoulders and he grabs onto my ass picking me up and pinning me against the wall thrusting harder, "P-Poley~!" I moaned out, "Oh Darling~!" We're about to cum until I grab onto his ears making him moan out my name, "Y-Y/N~!" He then cums inside of me, I gasp to the feeling of his cum making me cum also, "P-POLEY~!" Moaning out his name grabbing onto his back hard, we both pant after both of us cumming, He then pulls out of my pussy making me slightly upset not feeling his dick inside of me anymore, He laughs while putting me down and handing me my clothes back, I put on my clothes and was about to leave and continue to escape until I felt two arms around my waist, "Stay with me..." Poley said tired, "I wish I could but I need to get going, I'm sorry" I said sadly, "Can I come with you then?" Poley asks, I think about it and then decide to...

Yes ending
Allow him to come with me, "You can come with me, just try to be careful!" Poley then hugs me happily while giving me kisses on my cheek.

No ending (Awww why?)
Not allow him to come with me, "I'm sorry but Zizzy and Pong may attack you for being infected, Poley then sighs sadly and let's go of me, "Will you visit me though...?" Poley asks while looking at the ground, "Of course I will! But I need you to talk to the Robot and tell him not to kill me", "Okay, stay safe! Love you!" Poley says while waving goodbye, "Love you too! Stay safe for me!" Waving goodbye to him and then crossing the lasers again.