0

The two young boys stood face to face, with a shiny object between them. They replicated the old shooting scenes, where the first to land a bullet, win.

"Zhan-ge! I am buying it for you."

"Bo-di! I don't need it."

"Zhan-ge! Don't be stubborn."

"Bo-di! Don't be childish."

"Zhan-ge!"

"Bo-di!"

A little further from the contestants of 'I'm the best boyfriend' were two friends staring at the scene with 'here we go again' expression on their faces.

"Why doesn't Zhan xiong just accept it? If I had a rich boyfriend, I would make him go bankrupt." The younger of the two said, sipping his smoothie down.

"This is why you are still single, Ji Li. Now let's go and find a table, they will take hours to get there." The elder said, dragging the Ji Li away into the eatery inside the mall.

"I'm single by choice, Cheng xiong. Are you sure we should leave then unattended?"

"They fight every day, it's not something new." Zhuocheng said monotonously, looking through the menu. But as he was about to order, Ji Li's loud voice freaked the cum out of him.

"Cheng-xiong!!!" Ji Li screamed, pointing in a certain direction.

"What the –!" Zhuocheng's words died down as he spotted his brother Xiao Zhan stomping his way in and in the near distance behind him, Wang Yibo clomping in the same pattern. Don't tell me they fought for real this time?

"Ji Li, you go after Wang Yibo and comfort him." Zhuocheng voiced out.

"Huh???" Him? Comforting Wang Yibo? Ji Li's reaction was understandable.

"Aish, until his brother arrives, keep an eye on him. I'll give you my coupon." Zhuocheng said urgently as he waved at Xiao Zhan to come sit with him. And Ji Li dashed out after Wang Yibo.

. . .

Wang Yibo kicked the rock in the street, grouchily cursing under his breath. He had had enough. Why wouldn't Zhan-ge listen to him?

Grumpily, Wang Yibo kicked the rock hard enough that it hit the opposite pole and with the momentum it came back, hitting the person behind him.

"Ouch!"

Wang Yibo turned around and to his dismay it was not his Zhan-ge but his friend Ji Li.

"Yibo xiong that hurts." Ji Li complained rubbing his head. Wang Yibo didn't even give any expression and continue to move on.

"Yibo xiong! Yibo xiong! Wait! Where are you going?"

"Leave me alone."

"I can't do that." It's a matter of a coupon.

"Tch. Why can't Zhan-ge just accept my gifts?" Wang Yibo said frustratedly.

"I know right, If I were in his place, I would be taking them with open arms."

"Exactly, that's what he should be doing." Wang Yibo said, this guy gets me. Why can't Zhan-ge? It's simple facts.

It was Horrible decision indeed to send Ji Li for comfort.

. . .

"What do you want to eat?" Zhuocheng asked, not bringing up the topic.