XIV

Sierra had ended up sleeping on the floor with a few blankets, and one of the pillows, having woken up, many, many times in the middle of the night with nightmares about the rat.

Brian woke up when he heard someone walking in the trailer. "Si. Si, wake up." He whispers to her and at a sort of secret vocal signal from him as it was, Sierra instantly now, had her... eyes wide open.

She reached for a gun under the bed and she spun around quickly, and the gun was pointed directly at the head, of Monica Fuentes.

"What are you doing here?" Brian murmured to her, as Sierra, she only just slightly lowered the gun, in her hand and she growled.

"Brian, they're gonna kill you. I heard him telling Enrique and Roberto. They were talking. Once, you finish the run, they are puttin' a bullet in your head."

Monica insisted and Sierra dropped the gun, her eyes flashing with worry as she looks at Brian now, who was... still somehow, miraculously calm.

"You sure you heard him right?" He asks and Monica nodded quickly and Sierra's eyes flashed, as she shook her head.

"I'm sure, I'm sure." Monica said and Sierra grabbed a shirt and tossed it to Brian, who caught it and quickly pulls it on. Sierra rips the bandages, quickly off of her hands and shakes them out.

"Did that happen from last night? The rat..." Monica didn't need to say any of the other gruesome details, as, Sierra's face was turning green.

"Verone's boys is outside..." Rome stopped talking immediately, once he saw that Monica Fuentes, was in here with them. "I see what they're looking for. Your little girlfriend here." Rome's voice was almost taunting.

There were shadows outside of the trailer and Sierra grabs the twin guns that she always kept in her possession or close at hand, for these types of the situations like them.

"They don't know I'm here! I snuck out." Monica hissed at the group and Roman Pearce rolled his eyes quickly at her words.

"Then... what in the bloodyness of all hell, are they doing here, then?" Rome hissed at her.

"I don't know. Maybe they're guessing." Monica whispered and Sierra handed a gun to Rome, that she had stashed underneath, of the bed in the trailer.

"Exactly, how many guns do you own?" The undercover cop whispered and Sierra shrugged.

"As many as I think I need." Sierra whispered as she tucked them into the waistbands of her pants, before Brian grabbed one from the bedside table.

"Go stall them. Go stall them, for, like, two minutes." Brian whispers, as then Rome went outside, and Sierra looked sick.

"Brian, this just about being a good cop anymore or doing your job. They are gonna kill you. You guys gotta pull out." Monica was saying and she disappears and they were marched out at gunpoint.

When they got into a fight, Sierra had a Glock 19 in each hand, that was now pointing at each of the men. Enrique's face was worried now while Roberto's was just as bad.

"Put the gun down, now, or I will blow both of your brains out without any issue." She says, very calmly, and, her voice was as cold as ice.

Then suddenly, Carter Verone had called Enrique and Roberto away for the moment from them, as Sierra, still had her guns steadily held, in hands.

"I'm glad to see, that you all are getting along so well because this time tomorrow, Roberto and Enrique are gonna be riding right along with you."