EP 1 "Only mine." Samuel's POV

I walked down the trail near a forest with one of my pals, Flint. He was always the nervous one. I guess that's one made me fond of him, as a friend of course.

We continued walking for a while, until I spotted her. A pretty girl with long, red hair that faded to a lighter red was standing there with another girl. I felt a burning sensation in my cheeks as I just stared, and stared...

"..U-Uh- Samuel?" I flinched, hearing the voice of Flint and looked over. "Ah- Flint! Sorry, I completely forgot you were here for a second." I laughed it off a bit, imagining in my head Flint just staring, disappointed like always.

I stopped quickly once I heard footsteps, and turned back. The girls were heading towards US! I felt my heart race as if it was about to explode- This is definitely a new type of feeling.

"Hello Gentlemen, mind if we join you?" One of the girls said, as the red haired lady stayed quiet. A shame to be honest.

Knowing Flint was going to say no, I beat him to it first. "Of course you can!" I exclaimed, smiling happily as the girl seemed happy aswell... Except the red haired. Why is she so quiet? It kinda makes me... Sad.

I looked towards Flint, who's expression was just disappointment. I laughed it off and looked at them.

          A FEW HOURS LATER...

Nothing really happened, we were just talking throughout the hours and the girl seemed to take notice of me, even talked to me! It makes me so happy, that I can't describe it in words... However... The sensation of just staring at her...

I crave it.