EP 2 "What the hell?" Daisy's POV

I was walking to my house and noticed the white haired boy run up to me. I sighed out of disappointment, hoping it was someone else.

"Daisy!~ I'm so glad I found you here, I was so worried you were taken..." He said, kinda nervous but happy sounding. What does he mean by 'taken'? How strange of him.

I felt his hand caress my cheek, and I instantly smacked his hand away. "Personal space, please!" I yelled, but quickly went quiet again as some people looked over at us.

"A-Ah, I'm sorry Daisy... I should be more caref-" I cut him off. "Like keeping your dirty hands to yourself, for instance?" I said, and he seemed sad about what I said.

"How rude, I treat you with respect and love..." He crossed his arms, and I stared at him for a moment before walking away. He seemed caught off guard by my sudden action, but didn't follow after.

                            Later...

I said goodbye to my mother as I walked out of the house, then looked around. I noticed a strange sound in a alleyway. Curious, I walked to the alleyway and peeked in.

What the hell? I saw the white haired boy holding a knife, walking towards another man with brownish grey hair. He's about to murder my friend!

I ran up to them, but it was to late... I watched as my friend collapsed to the ground, multiple stab wounds in his chest and head that I could barely even recognize him anymore.

How did he do that so fast... Oh dear god.

I covered my mouth, terrified as the white haired boy looked to me. Seeming disappointed I had saw what he did.

"..Daisy, don't be sad. I did it for your love." He smiled, pulling me into a hug. I immediately pushed him away. "YOU BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM, HE WAS INNOCENT!" I cried, and he just stared at me.

"..I-" I cut him off once again. "Save it, you-.. You.. YOU FREAK!" I shouted, running off...

I called the police on him and got word he was taken into a insane asylum.

He got what he deserved.