EP 3 "Day two before the escape." Therapist's POV

I was in the meeting room, waiting patiently for Samuel. I got word he wasn't looking forward to our visit, which is understandable...

I mean, who would want to talk to someone that's not really a therapist?

I heard the door rattle, and looked towards the door. Samuel had opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind him.

I smiled as Samuel went over to his seat and sat down, silent. He avoided any eye contact with me. How strange.

I took down some notes, at least trying to pretend I was doing my job as there was a camera in the room.

I started off with simple questions, like how old he was and all that boring stuff. However he lazily looked around the room, ignoring my questions. It was like he was just in his own fantasy world.

"So what's it like?" I said calmly, suddenly grabbing the attention of Samuel. Well, making progress.

"..What's it like..? For what?" Samuel asked, now seeming a bit intrigued. "In that head of yours. You always seem lost in space, so tell me about it."

Samuel smiled, and started talking about all the fantasies and dreams he longs to become true. He especially kept talking nonstop about this girl named 'Daisy'.

Who is this Daisy anyway? Probably some crush. But as he went on, and on... I noticed a sudden change of tone in his voice. It sounded a little low, and kinda breaking up a bit.

How odd.

This one is a special case, I assume.