Chapter 1

"Yeah right"

I feel free riding my skateboard with the wing flowing through my long, wavy chestnut hair. It like when it's been cold for weeks with absolutely no sun and that one day it feels amazing and you wish the weather would stay that way forever. You just lay out in your tiny suburban back yard and soak up all the sun into your pale winter skin.. that's what skating is like for me.. complete perfection. Unfortunately we don't get those kinds of days much any more, it ether super cold or scorching hot, it seems to be that way all around the world lately... weird.

----------------

I was in the middle of doing a nollie When a figure of some sort jumped into my view. Me and the stranger collided with each other and hit the hard pavement sidewalk. Why was this crazy Insane person jumping in front of some who is obviously doing a trick on a moving skateboard! Are they insane? Oh! Right they are insane, I would no because that crazy insane person is my best friend! Kate!

Hey Why'd you do that?

I'm sorry I really needed to talk to you.

You could of just yelled my name..

well you see that's no fun!!

Well what's done is done, so what do you need to talk about so bad that you ruined my friggen trick!!

Welll ally if you must ask I-I saw 4 military trucks drive bye again! I'm really scared that what I'm guessing is happing is right!!

Soo what is it kate?!

Remember when you use to got to church with me on Sundays?

Yeah, where are you heading with this Kate?

Well when we where at church we learned about the rapture an-

wait hold up your not gonna go on about god coming back are you?!

Please don't be like those protesters, there insane!!

Plus if "GOD" was real he wouldn't put innocent people through hell!!!

Ally that's the point they aren't innocent!...

Wow.. Kate I didn't think you'd go crazy to..

ally I'm not going crazy I'm righ-

no Kate your not....

I left Kate sitting there on the side walk as I jumped back on my bored to skate home. The rapture crap is really starting to piss me of!! Why can't she just get her mind strait!! It totally fake anyway.. I mean if god was real he would of never put me through what I went through.., making my dad leave when I was 14, 3 years ago. Ha! "God" yeah right....