Wondering in the woods

3 months later...

It was a gorgeous afternoon. The light shun through the leaves of the forest and the flowers were blooming beautifully. It was a wonderful and quiet place, one that had no more appreciation in this present day. No people. But the no people part, according to one imp is what made the place extra special. No disgusting people to deal with as she says.

This was a very awkward young imp, one who never seems to get along well with any sort of person. The only life form that seems to understand her are animals, which is why she is here. Her long pink ears listened to the sounds of flowing water from the rivers, her small round nose enjoyed the fresh air. This really was way way better than any gross city!

Izzy, the young imp continued to venture through the woods, looking and appreciating each flower she saw and striking up a conversation with every bird she bumped into. People could easily mistake her for a rather old fashioned princess one would see in the times of old, that is until you try to approach her or witness her stub her toe.

"This place is so beautiful..." she said to herself quietly, enjoying the scenery to her hearts content. A bee then flew past her and buried itself into a bright red flower near her feet, the imp smiles at the small creature as it did its best to collect the pollen. "Hey lil guy! Getting more nectar to make honey? How's the queen doing?" She asked in a friendly manner.

Of course, she got no response from the bee and it simply continues to gather it's needed materials. "Tell her I said hi oh and I know you guys are all about hard work but remember to take a break whenever you need to ok? Like, don't go flying in the rain cause that won't do ya any good."

The bee then flew off with its special ingredients, the imp waves at it as it took off with a buzz. "See ya!" She said as she kept on walking around.

Everything was beautiful, there was nature in every corner and Izzy loves it, she was not a fan of any big city or suburban area, she is more of a rural girl at heart. But there was one particular place that caught her eye... just as she was walking she saw something to her left, it looked like an old castle that was falling apart, it had lots and lots of ruins and fallen columns but above all, the place was filled with disturbingly detailed and frightening looking statues, most looked like they were screaming and that was the most unsettling part.

"What the fuck is that?" Izzy said to herself as she peeks her head through the bushes. She began to wonder over to the place, completely unaware that someone was watching.