TKS #3: The Reapers

The third book of The Keepers Series presents the second generation of keepers plus an additional riot coming from the magic pets which has been presented from the first two books.  Available on Dreame.

***

Three generationsOne dark curse

Three generations
One dark curse.
A battle of good and evil.

The mighty keepers of Cairos successfully defeats the dark forces, the believers of the black prophecy, and swear to protect the whole nation and its neighbors. Just when everyone believes that the battle is over, a wretch suddenly appears as the new generation of young keepers try to save the young twins of Cairos: Blaire Hale and Peorion Hale.

Blaire Hale, the other half of the yin-yang twins is missing. With the dark prophecy, unsure of being sealed, the A-Team reunites to find an end to it.

Peorion Hale, the youngest total keeper of his bloodline joins Sasha Ebony Silan to cast around the unwanted and secluded areas of Cairos in hope of rescuing the missing princess. Shen Jasie Runes and two mysterious keepers namely Kalebrus Emporion and Declan Pierce tags along Sasha and Peorion. Each keeper, encouraged by their own intentions joins the hunt towards an end.

Who will end the hunt?

With one gone missing
And the other finding its own.
Two opposing powers
Trying to move in unison.
A magical adventure
of LOVE, FRIENDSHIP and FAMILY.

Join the keepers as they unravel the secrets of THE REAPERS.

Highest Rank: #1 in Fantasy (2007)
Genre: Fantasy
Language: Fil-English