CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER-6.

"What do you think is going on with her?"Eleanor asked.

"I know right ,  she's got guts."Adavit said.

"Guys, I do think she has something going on in her head 'cause she was all fine, and after Edward
went she just changed like *he snapped* this."Michael said,thinking hard.

"Who cares as it is she is a family member of that God she can actually go out easily ,but we...we are stuck here for ever ."Lisa said.

Peter entered the cell,along with Ed.

Edward' eyes ,all red and dark circles darker ,under his eyes.His muscless more puffed.
He looked all more macho,than last time.

"Edward will be sleeping for the next twelve hours, he had his food so no worries.He is made more stronger than last time.So be careful,'cause now he is more dangerous."Peter said,making a motion for someone to come and help Ed.

Lisa stepped forward and gave a shoulder to Edward and was taking him to his bed,seeing her struggle Adavit and Dora also stepped forward.

Michael went back in his deep thought and Elenaor just stared at Peter.

Peter found Eleanor gawking at him ,he scratched the back of his neck and turned around to leave.

*
*
*
*

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh"I yelled out of pain.
My mother gave me  an electric shock right above my ears.

I was breathing heavily,'cause that electric shock,shook all my nerves.
My eyes opened and closed again and again ,I fell from my chair.

After a couple of minutes,I opened my eyes,no emotion and hurt in them,but plain iris .

I got up and sat on my chair ,looked in Briganza's eyes straight.

"You wanna experiment on me or no,don't waste my time."I said,bluntly.

"Ok then,if that's how you wanna play then let's play.But remember I am God ,I am the winner of this game,whatever happens
at the end, I will never loose ,the only looser will be you."he said,mocking.

"You know Briganzuuu.....the person who says, he is intellegent is the most dumb person and the person who says that he is always the winner is always the looser....its a fact."I said,lookin all innocent,I smirked raising my eyebrows and pouting,he got angry.

He smiled a loving smile at me,"Ohh,by the way I have something for you ,kind of a present 'cause you are so obedient and kind."

He snapped.

A screen showed itself behind Briganza' head.

My dad was on the screen.

"We are obviously not forgetting him Akira,right?"he said.

"You scoundrel bastard what do you think, you captivating my dad is gonna help you to render me soft as bread with milk,huhhh..you are seriosuly a hell namby-pamby ,first afraid of women and now using an amnesiac man to fuel your engine."I shreiked.

"Wait.... who is amnesiac over here,oh wait.." he laughed a devil laugh,"..didn't Kristen tell you he was being drugged with REMEMBER-ME-NOT,
which contains benzodiazepines,especially combined with alcohol. " he said,his voice changing from nefarious to breathy.

The door at the  other side opened,Kristen entered.

He gave an alluring smile,he walked towards Briganza and turned his head towards me, and smiled a sinful smile and smirked,"Hola Akira,howddy?"Kristen asked,looking at me a threatning look.