CHAPTER 7

Chapter-7.

After a few minutes I started hearing a conversation ,the one Peter wanted me to hear.
"Her head ain't at place ,afterall she is Ben and Stella' daughter"a raspy voice spoke.
"What do you want us to do?"another slightly scared voice asked.
"Let's threaten her,shift her father from hospital to the prisoners basement and make a fake video ,Peter you beating a dummy face covered with a cloth and voice over it with her father's and then let's see."a voice said,I think it belongs to Briganza.

I chuckled,listening to this and heard Peter say,"Done God."

After another two minutes ,Peter again spoke,in my head,"You hear that bastards lousy plan,right?"he asked.

"I do,Peter what's your importance ?"I questioned.

"Huh??...in what reference basically"he questioned,confused.

"Near God."I replied.

"Oh ,I am very important ,just like water for fish,oxygen for hans and love for....yeah,important."he said,stopping and clearing his throat.

I chuckled.

"You know all the whereabouts and attics and everything ,right?"I asked again.

"Yup,why are you interviewing me now ?"he asked ,irritated.

"Oh good gracious ,stop rumbling and get me a blueprint .Bye"I said and stood up,dusting off the fake dust .

"Wait...what?..."he was asking.

"Shut up,shut up ,shut up,blah blah blah",I squealed and then the line went silent.

I sighed and smiled.

The door flung open and GG-00 and GG-01 ,came in rolling.

"Akira ,lab number 6."the robotic voice of the twins beeped.

"Way to go ,enu-minu"I said,chuckling.

They directed me towards lab number-6 holding my either hand.

The door slid opened .
SSSSSSSSSS.

Dr. William' scanned me and there's a creepy smile.
Ughhhhh he looks like a pervert.

He asked me to sit down on a wooden chair,facing a screen and against the door .After sitting he bought two pairs  of planks of wood of different sizes having two semi-circles cut in each at the edge ,and a stand with chains.
He raised my legs and placed two big ones ,one above and the other below my ankle and two all planks around my wrists.

Oh fuck,he's put me on stocks.

My breathing raced ,as he started gaining the wooden pieces on the stand and my ankles and wrists nnow suspended in the air and above my head respectively,and restrained from movement.
He bought a few clips ,connected by wires to a machine and clipped them on my fingers and a few more wired sensors which he then attached to my hands and forehead.

Oh fuck,I am gonna die,soon.

The doors behind me slid open.

Peter,Briganza,Wong and my mom entered.

Briganza stepped infront of me and nodded towards William.
Willi sat next to me with a notepad and pen and started asking me questions.

"What's your name?"he asked.

"Akira"

"Full name "he demanded.

"Akira Ben Wataon"

"Father's name?"

"Ben Richard Watson"

"Mother's name?"

"Stella Ben Watson."

"Your age?"

"Man ,are you making my marriage portfolio?huh..you better not ask me my sex now please."I said ,frustrated.

Peter laughed.

"Aaaaaaahhhh"I shrieked ,as I got an hot iron rod stung on shin and arms,and when I tried to move my body, full of pain ,the stocks restrained me ,and tears filled up the blank eye balls.
All I was left was so breath deep breaths and cry .
My mother's silent sobs were ringing in my ears.

Fuck.

"Don't act smart,you wench"he said,mockingly.

"Wench,huhhh...."

Taking in a deep breath.

"Eighteen and lesbian."I said.

"What!"he exclaimed,shocked.

"Fine,straight."

Again the touch of the hot  iron rod,on my freshly  burnt skin,and the groans and my efforts to move and roll in pain were in vain ,as I sat there ,confined.Tears again sliding down my red eyes.My entire body ,wanting a feel of ice.

"Straight answers only ,okay?"he said clenching his jaw.

"Okay"

"Blood type?"

"O positive"

"Purpose to act like this ?"

I just stared at him ,for sometime until,he looked at the iron rod ,being heated on the red glowing black coal.

Gulping down,I said"I just wanted to know ,what Briganza.."

And there he pressed it against my blackened ,burnt and curled out
skin ,Briganza did.

"Aaahhhh"I shouted ,trying my best to  come out of the chair ,crying my lungs out ,convincingly looking at Peter ,my mom and William to let me out,to help me be at ease ,but everyone looked at their feets.

After a few huffs and puffs and groaning and yelling ,calming myself  down from the burn ,"What the hell was that for?"I asked stuttering while trying to glare at him with my puffy teary eyes.

"Respect me,darling,it's GOD"he demanded.

"I just wanted to know what God can do with me to harm anyone." I said ,stuttering .

"Well baby,I don't need you, to torture your parents ,I can do it like this only."he said ,pointing at the screen.

A/N:
Well ,I actually cried while writing this😭😭
What do you think??
Do vote and comment.