Boyfriend?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ENJOY 

Suga POV

I looked at Hinata sobbing and trembling. I looked at Daichi, who was crying the slightest and then and at Kageyama, who was Sobbing, and the pain in his eyes was saddening. I walked over to Kageyama and wrapped my arms around him. Daichi and I were already convinced that they liked each other, but they didn't know yet. I heard Daichi tell the rest of the team to leave.

Kageyama. I heard over the sound of the beeping and soft whimpers. I looked down to see Hinata shivering i nodded, knowing what he wanted and bent down lying in the hospital bed with him. I put my arm around him gently, and he quietly sighed on to my arm. I smiled at the small boy who is cradled in my arms. Looking down at him, he smiles back. I frown, knowing now that they were all fake, I whisper in his ear, stop faking around us. We are your friends breathe okay I then felt slight shaking looking at the ginger. He was sobbing with hiccups between each sob, and Suga noticed as well and got up to talk to Hinata. We steadied his breathing having him fall asleep breathing against my chest was this ball of sunshine that was bruised, burnt cut and way too thin.

Suga Daichi and I talked and thought about possible ways to help him when we heard a knock on the door. It was his mother, father and sister, the little girls crying, and the mother had a fake look of sympathy on her face, and so did the father. I could tell they were apart of the problem. I decided not to leave Hinata's side. He was sleeping, which meant he was weaker than anyone in the room. The small boy in my arms started to shake and squirm, crying while sleeping. He was having a nightmare.

Third POV

The small boy was shaking and sobbing now you could hear him whimper and wince, knowing something was wrong, Kageyama shook Hinata awake and comforted him. Sug slowly patted Hinatas back, soothing him back to sleep. But before the small boy could fall back asleep, he saw his father and whimpered, even more, tucking himself in behind Kageyama. Which made Kageyama even more confident they were apart of the problem Hinatas Father had a slightly amused smirk on his face, which looked incredibly evil. Kageyama grabbed Hinata and held him close, wrapping the smaller boy in his embrace, soothing him while he signalled to Daichi to ask the parents to exit. Daichi does that. He politely asked the Hinata family could leave there son with us.

The father of Hinata got very upset with this and yelled: "HE'S MY SON. I WANT TO SEE HIM, BUT ALL I SEE IS YOU FAGGOTS GIVE ME MY SON NOW." Hinata started to quiver and hide again, Kageyama with shock on his face, called security. Security escorted Hinatas parents out of the room. All three males tried to soothe their friend and ask him questions. Kageyama started with who did this, the number one question on everyone's mind. Hinata didn't answer. He hid his face and stayed quiet until he heard Kageyama scream, "WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO ANSWER ME." Hinata shook with fear and said m..my...f..fa..ther...and..m..mo..ther he said with a whimper. The enraged look on everyone's faces changed when he said that. Kageyama, pissed that Hinata hid this from them, said, "why. Why did you hide this? We can help. We could've helped before it got serious" Kageyama had tears in his eyes, but Daichi and Suga did too. Hinata apologized instantly "I..im s.sorry..s.so..s.sorry whining. Kageyama grabbed him and told him, "do not apologize, do not. It's not your fault. You are being bullied abused, and no one noticed. Kageyama kissed Hinata's forehead because Hinata was shaking. An instant blush came to both of there faces. Suga and Daichi snickered at the fact both of them liked each other. Kageyama started teasing the ginger saying, "oooooooooooo I made someone flustered," chuckling. Hinata stuck his face into the blanket and Kageyama's side. Suga then stated, just start dating already. Daichi chuckled, saying, babe, you can't say stuff like that. Kageyama said Hinata quietly. Hinata replied with a nod, and Kageyama Laughed at the cute boy in his lap, asking his question. He stared, blushing a crimson red will... will you be my boyfriend.