0.02

recap:
"fuck i forgot to text her back"

-
--
---

------

  .:**:.☆*.:。.✿ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿ .:**:.
~~~~~~~
dark mode requested
Time new roman font
~~~~~~~

.:**:.☆*.:。.✿ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿ .:**:.☆

---
--
-

mattias pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i woke up and looked at the time and saw i woke up really early today.

i asked myself in my head why do i even care to text her back they can be a creepy old man.

as i was finishing up getting ready i got my phone off the charger and my backpack and started heading to the bus stop.

as i arrived i went straight to the boys and we just talked untill i noticed this girl keep staring at me and i didnt even engage her.

but it felt like ive met her before.
~~~~

Jackies pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
i walked to the buss stop and tbh i dont even have friends i just am on my phone and trying to pass.

i noticed this tall fluffy haired boy and i tried to notice his features but he looked away from me so i want on my phone and texted that one guy from last night.

as i did i noticed that the tall guys phone dinged right when i sent that message but it could've just been a coincidence.

i texted him again and his phone dinged again, i kept texting him and everytime i did it always dinged.

i smirked to myself as i figured out who he was so i thought to myself that i can make him find out who i am.

i put my phone away and listen to music my way to school.
~~~~~

mattias pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was talking to the boys and suddenly i started getting messages from the girl last night and it was so annoying so i let it ring bc she kept texting me.

i got off the bus as i kept talking to the boys and we all were talking untill arianna came and started kissing up all on me.

i slightly pushed her off me.
________
mat:why did you give me the wrong number?

ari: wym that was the right number

mat:clearly not bc someone else answered.

ariannas head:
shit he found out.
_____
mat: hellooo...

ari: oh shi sorry...
_____

authors corner:
um this chapter was kinda sucky but heres an update.