chapter 1

Life has been pretty solitary after she lost her parents at the age of 12 in a car accident. But she found her home in him...she found her lost soul in him....in Sidharth.....the turning point of her life was when their relationship ended. It was so unexpected and it all happened when she needed only him the most.... getting married or falling in love again was far away from her wishlist yet she found herself saying yes for the wedding at the age of 26.

She's shehnaaz gill aka sana .

He was a businessman and a son of a big politician....his family had a background of great politicians but he never had interest in politics so he handled their business .... after what happened with his life three years ago made him cold hearted.....he had failed so bad in his life....the only girl he had given his heart had simply broken it....his only plan in life was to make his family happy and nothing else....so he found himself getting married at 32 with the same woman who had left him broken.

He's Sidharth Shukla.

______________________________________

The beautiful sound of anklets echoed the entire room.....the jiggling sound pulled Sidharth to walk towards it.
He was mesmerized seeing her dancing beautifully on the song "Ghar more pardesiya" .

The girl's feet were ragging waters of waterfall swift and vibrant and full of energy.
Her movements while seemingly out of control , showed inpaccable discipline and mystery.

Ho naino ke, naino ke tere baan se
Murchhit huyi re hiraniya
Jhoom jha na na na na
Jhana na na na na
Bani re bani main teri joganiya

He stood smiling at the entrance door watching her dancing beautifull....

Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya
Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya

As the song ended her steps slowed down.
Finally her feets stopped and she sank her body on the nearby sofa, eyes closed, panting heavily with a blissful smile on her face.

But a knock on the door disturbed her peace......

"Studio is closed please come tomorrow" she said without looking at the person.

"I'm here to meet shehnaz gill" he said rolling his eyes.

She snapped her eyes open as she heard the voice , the same voice once she fell in love with, the same damn voice same person had stolen her heart away and never returned.....

"Yes" she said looking at him.

"May I come inside" he smirked looking around.

She was already prepared for his Mocking attitude.... She knew this was coming...ever since she got to know that she had to marry this man who broke her heart so badly she knew everything would change....

"come inside" she said softly .

"So your uncle informed you about me?" he asked as he settled on the sofa.

"Yes" she said offering him a glass of water.

This was their third meeting but first without their families to be precise....
He observed her keenly, her face did not have the same glow she always had when they were together , her eyes didn't shine like before, he gazed deep into her almond shaped coffee colour eyes.... there was so much pain in those beautiful eyes....

"I'm ready" she said without waiting for any further awkwardness

She knew exactly why he was here .