Chapter 11

Arthur's p.o.v
I should've know this would happen at some point, I saw her desperation in her eyes telling me she knows she's going to die. I wasn't going to let that happen! I went to break the seatbelt and grab her but a giant phone pole came and knocked me out of the truck, I'm trying to find Cara but nothing is working, then I saw a big bubble pocket with Mera lifting the water! I saw my baby in the truck, not breathing, I felt like jelly but I knew I had to keep going, so I grabbed her and started doing CPR but she wouldn't budge and as peaceful as she looks she's dying, if not dead already, Mera told me to move but I gave her a look, which she returned and so I moved and Mera started to bring the water out from her lungs and my baby woke up!

Caras p.o.v
I heard a little commotion but it sounded muffled, then I felt a weird sensation and woke up coughing, and crying, laying back down I saw Arthur in top of me trying to keep me from going back to sleep and I am trying my fucking hardest dude but I saw Mera,? I think that's what Arthur called he, dang she is so cool looking! Anyway I tried to sit up and I was successful, but a sharp pain made me cry out, I guess being tossed around in a truck does things to a person! Who would've thought huh! Arthur grabbed me and hugged me like I was going to die which I guess I almost did
"A-Arthur?" I asked
"Yes baby I'm here." He said while smiling at me, call me crazy but I wanted
To scare him a little more, I sound horrible
"Your the guy on t.v! Why did you save me? You don't know me!" I played the good ol come closer because I lost my memory trick but Arthur looked like I kicked him in the nuts, shit how am I going to get out of this one?!
"No baby nonono, I'm Arthur you know me we know each other!"  Okay now I feel really bad but I can't help myself! Am I toxic? Fuck it.
"Come closer please" I said this is the final part of my "plan"
"Those chocolate chip pancakes were *cough* exquisite!" And then I make a sound falling backwards with my tongue hanging out, and Arthur looked like he could about choke me on the spot but instead he hugged me and said never to that he thought he lost me!
"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!" I said but Mara was laughing to lighten the mood I looked her and then smiled, shit where are my glasses?! Noooooo! Now I can't see anything a few from my face! Gahhhhh this sucks! Arthur notices my face and asks me what's wrong.
"I lost my glasses! I can't see!" I told him and his face came to realization
"It's okay baby I will get you new ones." He said laughing and I told that was too much, and he said it doesn't matter if I need them I'll get them! oh my gosh that was hot! Mera asked to speak to Arthur in private and he did telling me to stay where I am, and I'm assuming he was in trouble but I couldn't really see them. Oh well, how are we going to get home? Im not sure the truck will work after fish were inside it. I could be wrong it could be a moving aquarium!!! Oh my god I am a genius! I start laughing at myself and I feel eyes on me? I look over and squint to see a little bit of Arthur's amused face and Meras frustrated one. Hm I wonder what's going on.
"What?" I ask as he walks over to me and takes my hand
"Nothing, it was just cute." And I almost fell but he sort of caught me
"How are we going to get home bubba?" I asked and he turned around
"Did you just call me bubba?" He asked looking shocked
"Yes, is that bad?" I asked with big eyes hoping he will let me call him all the names I want
"No! Not at all! I love it!" He said and hugged me as I giggled
"But seriously how are we gonna get home?" Asked
"I'll just call us a ride it'll be fine baby." He said. I agreed and started jumping in puddles. What?! They're super fun! Arthur was calling someone, whom I really don't know but whoever they were said that they would be there in 5 minutes, awesome! I can't wait to get back home and take shower! And snuggle!!!!!!

Time has passed and a loud car drives up and rolls down the window, it's Bruce!!! I love that guy! So I skipped to the window
"Hi Bruce!" I said happily! It is so ironic how his name is Bruce and he's friends with a guy who talks to fish because fish are friends and not food!
"Hey little bug! How are you doing?!" He asked and I told him what happened and he looked upset and looked up at Arthur who kind of looked sheepish?! So all it takes is Bruce Wayne to make Arthur Curry embarrassed?! That is awesome!
"We'll come on in, I'll drive you to your house." He stated with a small smile
"Thank you Brucy!!!" I smiled and he looked shocked I called him that? What is it with these two guys and nicknames?!

When we got into the car it was pretty quite other then me rocking out to Bohemian rhapsody! And that epic guitar solo came on I acted like I was on stage at a concert and singing to both of them with emotion! And I hit the symbol right on time at the end!

When we got to the lighthouse thing, I went to get some pjs out of my bag and stated to take a shower.

Arthur's p.o.v
Bruce's face was priceless when Cara started singing and I equally was stunned that she would know that.
"What the hell was that?!" Bruce asked
"Someone having a good time? You should try it! It smooths the face." And he looked at me like he was going to push me through the wall, Cara is really rubbing off on me.
"No jackass! I meant the tsunami that came through here and washed everything away?! And put war ships and pollution on land?!" Bruce stated stressfully
"Oh that? That's nothing to worry about! I got it under co-" before I could finish that sentence I heard a loud thud outside my door, great! The bands back in town. I opened my front door to see fucking Clark Kent! With Diana who happened to bring Barry! I feel like we're missing someone? Where's cyborg? Oh there he is! Trying to fight a fucking squirrel?! For Fucks sake!
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked
"Well we saw on the news what happened and Bruce called us. Plus I wanted to see your little Cara!" Diana said, greattt Cara will be happy about this! No, seriously she will be.
I invited them inside. We all sat in the living room discussing what we can do about this situation

Caras p.o.v
I heard a loud sound at the front door so I hurried to get ready putting on my pjs

I head to the living room not expecting to see the whole entire fucking JUSTICE LEAGUE?!!! And I'm in a onesie? Eh it'll be alright

I head to the living room not expecting to see the whole entire fucking JUSTICE LEAGUE?!!! And I'm in a onesie? Eh it'll be alright. When everyone saw me with my mouth down to the floor they looked at me like I was from space? But I picked up my mouth and walked over
"Sup everybody! Nice to see you all again, except you Mr.Man. Haven't met you yet!" I saw as I curtsy and they all giggle as Superman looks amused at my antics
"It's great to see you little Cara!" Diana said hugging me which I gracefully accepted except when I looked to Arthur mouthing "oh my god! It's her!" And he laughs
"Hey Cara! I haven't seen you since well you know, I probably shouldn't mention it! Anyway I'm loving the onesie!" Barry said and I thanked him for the compliment and we quoted stitch
"Hello again! Look what I can do now!" Victor said as he pulled up a little sunflower hologram, and I stared in awe telling him that will definitely win over the ladies! And he laughed as well as telling me it was true!
"Hello Cara, I hope you're keeping an eye on Arthur?" Superman asked me with a quipped brow, I snorted and told him not to worry I have him wrapped around my little pinky! And he laughed a big laugh hugging me!
"Okay guys we have to talk some business, Cara you are more than welcome to stay." Bruce said and I said okay but went to the kitchen and got some gummy worms, I need my snacks! After everyone got settled they started talking superhero things and I wasn't really listening but I was beside Superman and Diana and I started to fall asleep and fell on Superman's shoulder which wasn't very soft so I moved down to his thighs and rested my head there with my feet tucked in and Superman started playing with my hair! Oh my god this is great! Next thing I know I am out like a light dreaming about Atlantis and what it might look like since I heard them talking about it, but I felt really safe comfortable so continued until this meeting was over with.

Hey guys! I have some more questions! Do you like no stutter or should I bring her back? And Mera should I make her jealous and potentially put Cara in danger? Or should they be close friends? Let me now please!