Chapter 4: The Discovery of The Library

Harriet was wondering around the house to see if she would find something. Eventually she was going up to the attic just in case anything interesting was up there. What she didn't expect was a library.

     Harriet climbed up the latter to the attic. She was in the attic and noticed it was just storage until she say a door. A brown and gold door. She went to open it went the handle pricked her figure. Then words appeared on the door.
          Grimmauld Place
     Black Family Library
             Torjuors Pur
   She hesitantly open the door and was amazed by the fact that it was also clean.

"Seems like Kreatcher only cared about Regulus' room and the library

"Seems like Kreatcher only cared about Regulus' room and the library." Harriet mumbled.

"Hello, who are you?" asked the portrait above the fireplace.

"Oh, hi. I am Harriet Potter."

"Are related to the Black family at all?" he asked rather rudely.

"My grandmother was Dorea Black and my godfather is Sirius Black." Harriet responded.

"Wonderful to meet you, I am Phineas Black."

"Well hello then. So is this the whole Blacks book collection?"

"Merlin no! This is the Grimmauld Place library. The manor has a huge library."

"Oh that's cool. So can only people that are related to the Blacks enter it?"

"Well it is a matter of blood and worthiness. This protection test your power and blood, pass both and you get in. It also measures your intelligence, we don't need dumb people in here."

    Harriet chuckled. "Fair point I guess. Well I might as well find a book to read."

     Harriet looked at the books and noticed most were gray and dark books, or what the ministry calls "dark". She finally found a book called "Core Affiliations and How to Understand Them" . She decided to read it.

Chapter 1: What your core affiliation means

    Your core affiliation only has to do with what type of magic you are better at. It doesn't affect your personality. Someone can have a dark affiliation and be the nicest person you know. Cores sometimes have to do with, if your fully human. Almost all creatures that are classified "dark" are usually because their core has a natural dark affiliation, it doesn't mean they are all evil.

    If you have a light core you can change your core but not it's full affiliation. If you have a light core and constantly practice dark or black magic it will make you feel literally sick eventually, especially if your 80% naturally light or more. You will just taint and hurt your magic.