Chapter 6: The Early Escape

It was breakfast the next morning when the Daily Prophet came when Severus Snape was called. 

"Azkaban Mass Death Eater Breakout 

Ten known Death Eaters have escaped from Azkaban. Was this the work of the notorious Sirius Black? 

Ten Death Eater including, Antonin Dolohov, Thorfinn Rowle, Augustus Rookwood, Braxton Travers, Nicholas Mulciber, Evan Rosier, Alina Wilkes, Bellatrix Lestrange, her husband Rodolphus Lestrange, and Rabastan Lestrange escaped the heavily guarded Azkaban prison. ................."

"My dear cousin is out of prison now. Yay." Sirius said with heavy sarcasm. 

"Please be quiet and let Severus explain who these people are." said Dumbledore calmly. 

Severus rolled his eyes slightly and mentally groaned. 

"Antonin Dolohov and Thorfinn Rowle went to school together. I personally never knew them as they were 2 years below me. They participated in the first war. They are known as a team most of the time, so where there is one the other one is usually there. Braxton Travers was in the same year as Dolohov and Rowle. He is fairly smart and was known for being friends with Rabastan Lestrange -who was also in his year- and Barty Crouch Jr. I personally knew Nicholas Mulciber, Alina Wilkes, and Evan Rosier. Nicholas was in my year and known for his deadly pranks he played with Lawrence Avery who never got put in prison. Alina Wilkes is quick on her feet and very intelligent. She, like Bellatrix is a heavy flirt and uses it to get what she wants. Evan Rosier is silent but deadly along with Augustus Rookwood. Both intelligent and quick on their feet. The three Lestranges, Rabastan, Rodolphus, and Bellatrix are each deadly in their own right. Rabastan is quiet and holds a lot of knowledge, but he is the youngest. Rodolphus is dangerous and sadistic like his wife Bellatrix. The three of them along with Barty Crouch Jr. are mainly known for the torture of the Longbottoms to insanity. All of these people are fiercely loyal to the Dark Lord." 

"Wait wasn't Rookwood a unspeakable in the Department of Mysterious? He must be very dangerous and knows a lot. And you said you went to school with some of them professor? I mean are they all that dangerous? And how loyal are they really? If they could have would they have avoided prison? Or I mean do they just claim they are that loyal?" Hermione kept asking question after question till Harriet snapped.

"By Merlin Hermione, SHUT UP!!" 

Silence reigned as everyone stared at Harriet. "What she was getting annoying. All she really needs to know is they are loyal to Voldemort and dangerous. Snape knew three of them relatively close at school. Rowle, Dolohov, Rabastan Lestrange, and Travers are the youngest of them. Bellatrix and her husband are crazy. That's it, they are all crazy and dangerous!" she finished her rant by getting up and walking to her room.

*At Malfoy Manor with Death Eaters*

"Rabastan give me my damn shirt!" 

"Nope you got to come get it Braxton!"

About five seconds later Lucius Malfoy saw Rabastan Lestrange swinging a shirt around while a shirtless Braxton Travers chased him down the hallway. If anyone was listening they would have heard him mumble under his breath "What in the name of Merlin is going to happen with these insane people here?"

*

The Dark Lord Voldemort was sitting in his office having some tea with Corvus Lestrange and Baxter Rosier. There was probably one odd thing about this and that was Voldemort looked human. Well human enough. He was around 6'6, had caramel colored skin, with actual lips and his dark brown hair and eyebrows. One thing he probably never get rid of was his blood red eyes.

Voldemort sighed and looked at his two bouncing followers. "Just go see them." The two flew out of their chairs and went to see their kids. 

"How inpatient." Voldemort grumbled under his breath. 

* With Lawrence Avery and Nicholas Mulciber* 

"Carry the two Lawrence."

"Nicholas to be able to prank all of them you can't do that. It just won't work." 

"You both wrong." grumbled Alina Wilkes who just walked in. 

Outside the door Lucius Malfoy slowly walked away unnoticed by all except one. 

"Hey Lucius good to see you!" Screamed Barty Crouch Jr. 

No one ever saw Lucius Malfoy run so fast in their lives. Well maybe Abraxas has. 

Question: Who do you want Harriet to be paired with? Parings are not limited to one person. It has to be someone on the dark side or a way to make them dark.