CH 2: The Cheater

Y/N P.O.V

Me and Ethan made up and Tom and I have been friends for three months.

I heard a knock on the door so I opened it to see Tom standing there with plane tickets. "Tom!" I said and hugged him. Tom chuckled and I let go to see why he was here. "Y/N would you like to go to Florida with me? I need to make up because I was busy." Tom said as he was waiting for an answer. "Yes!" I said as a smile spread across his face and mine. Tom picked me up and spun me around. He hugged me and I asked him to come inside. "I still can't get used to how big this house is." Tom said as he stepped inside. I giggled and we sat on the couch. Ethan came downstairs from my room and gave Tom a mean look as Ethan sat between me and Tom. We watch some TV and stuff. "Y/N you better start packing because the flight is at 6:30 tonight." Tom said. "Where are you guys going?" Ethan asked. "Me and Y/N are going to Florida." Tom said while helping me up. Ethan smiled and he got up and helped me pick out some clothes. I got my stuff and it was five o'clock already and it takes 1 hour to get to the airport.

Me and Tom put our stuff in the car and I said goodbye to Ethan. Me and Tom talked the whole time in the car. When we got to the airport it was 6:20 and we had to hurry up. Tom let me sit by the window because it was my first time on an airplane. We watched Charlie and the Chocolate factory together and I quoted the whole movie. Tom thought it was funny that I knew the whole thing. I got tired and laid my head on Tom's shoulder.

I wake up to Tom shaking me. "We're here." Tom said excitedly. I smile at him and lifted my head up. Then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at my phone to see a text message from Ethan.

Ethan: You better not be making out with that Tom dude.

You: I don't make out with other people unlike you

Ethan: fuck you

I sighed a d turned my phone off. 'Why is Ethan such a dick to Tom?' I wondered. "Tom, can I ask you something?" I asked now looking at him. "Anything darling." Tom said. "Do you and Ethan have beef with each other?" I asked as Tom laughed. "I don't know. I don't like getting in fights with people." Tom answered. We got out of the plane and got our stuff. We were going to a hotel and Ethan texted me again.

Ethan: your such a bitch

You: huh? How am I a bitch

Ethan: I'm just messing with you

You: ok

"What the fuck Ethan." I said irritated. Tom looked at me as the taxi stopped. We got out and checked into the hotel. There were two bed in the room witha little TV on a dresser. I took the bed in the corner while Tom took the big bed in the middle of the room. I was playing on my phone while Tom was watching TV. Tom came over to my bed with a sad expression. "Tom what wrong?" I asked. He sighed and sat on my bed. "Ethan just texted me." Tom said. "What did he say?" I asked worried. "He said I better not be making out with you." Tom said as he laid on my bed. "He can deal with it." I said as I looked at Tom. He laughed and got up. I put my pajamas on and laid back on my bed and started looking through Instagram. I came upon a picture with Ethan and that girl he was making-of with that one time. The picture was at my house! And their laying on my bed! And their kissing! And it was posted two minutes ago! I got angry and sad trying not to cry. I rarely ever cried.

I just couldn't hold it in any more tears started falling out of my eyes and I put my face in my pillow. Tom apparently heard me and he ran over to my bed. "Y/N what's wrong?" Tom asked as he rubbed my back. I took out my phone and showed him the picture. His eyes went wide and I could see anger in them. I turned it off and cried even more. Tom flipped me over and held out his arms for me to hug him. I sat up and hugged him. His are always so comfortable and warm. He broke the hug and looked into my eyes. His beautiful eyes seemed to look right through me. "Would you like some snuggles?" Tom asked. I shook my head yes and he took my in his arms and we laid down. My head was in on his chest and I could hear his heart beat. 'Tom's actually kinda hot' I thought to myself. I remembered this thing I read about how to tell if a man likes you or is in love with you. One of the tests to tell was if you run your finger down his chest and all the way down his stomach and his heart starts beating faster that's how you can tell he is in love with you. So I did that. As i ran my finger down his chest his heart started to pump faster. As I ran my finger down his stomach his heart started to go faster than before. I snuggled right up to his neck and fell asleep.

I woke up and Tom was now snuggled up in my neck. I smiled and looked at the clock, it was 10:00 am and we had a lot to do today. I stroked Tom's hair and felt how soft it was. Tom fluttered his eyes open and smiled. He snuggled closer to me and hung on tight so I couldn't get out of his grip. He eventually let go and we got dressed. Tom decided to take me to a restaurant to eat breakfast. We walked the whole way there talking about relationships and who would be good for people. "Tom, do you like or love anyone?" I asked a little curious. He sighed and looked me deep in the eyes. "I do love someone, but I don't know if they love me back." He said looking down. "Who is special person?" I asked and he blushed a little. "I can't tell you or else it wouldn't be a secret." Tom said. "Can you at least describe her to me?" I asked as Tom blushed even more. "Ok. She has beautiful E/C eyes and beautiful H/C hair. She has the prettiest smile and the most beautiful body." Tom said examining me. It sounded like someone I knew. It felt like my heart dropped in sadness. I don't know why I have these feelings for him I have a boyfriend. Tom snapped me out of my thoughts by rubbing my back. I jumped and looked up to see him giggling at my reaction. We then walked the rest of the way to the restaurant and got some breakfast.

When we were done getting breakfast we took a long walk, talking about Michael Jackson and how he is INNOCENT and did NOT do horrible things. We got back to the hotel and I looked at my phone and it was only 12 PM. I wasn't really hungry for lunch neither was Tom. "Do you want to go to the beach?" He asked with a smile. "Yeah! I forgot about the beach!" I said with a smile lighting up my face. We got on our bathing suites and we were off.

Chrip is ending

We got back on the plane at 6PM and I got to sit by the window again. I love looking out the window. I was having the best day but I missed Ethan. Me and Tom watched some movies and I eventually fell asleep. I got woken up by Tom shaking me. I looked up and smiled.

After the plane

I got into Tom's car and we were off home. Tom dropped me off at my house and he left with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and red cheeks. I didn't text Ethan that I was home because I wanted to make it a surprise. I silently shut the door and looked around for Ethan. I didn't see him so I went up stairs into our bedroom.

I saw Ethan and someone else in my bed. They were fucking on my sheets. My heart shattered into a million peices and tears started falling down my face rapidly. I turned on the light, that was a big mistake. It was the girl that I saw him kissing when I met Tom. Ethan looked up and quickly got off of her. "What the fuck!" I said through anger and sadness. "Hey Y/N you forgot your stuff in my..." Tom said walking in. 'Crap Tom just saw'. I said in my head. I started breaking down and crying even more. "Ethan get out!" I yelled. Ethan didn't move. "Take all your shit and leave!" I said as more and more tears ran down my face.