Chapter 18- Annoying Black Out

I went to bed with a headache. I've never seen Ian so mad before. I mean sure I knew he was an asshole, it just didn't know how enraged he could get.

I woke up without any relief from my headache. This isn't a very good sign. It's what always happened before my severe panic attacks would come.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some water and an ice pack for my head. I placed it against my temple and sighed. I could feel it coming.

"Hit your head?" I jumped. Ian appeared in front of me. No genuine concern was written on his face.

"No, headache."

"Ah," he drugs out.

"Yup."

"Have you decided?" He asked me. This conversation felt very awkward.

"On?" I asked. I couldn't focus my head hurt so bad.

"The trip to your Uncles," he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever," I said and walked into 'my' room. I shut the door and felt my knees go weak.

Before anything happened I locked the door and sat on my bed. I placed my head between my knees and could feel it overpower me.

My breathing became forced in and out at an increasing rate. I could see the world circle around me at an overbearing rate.

This is the first attack I've had without my father helping me. Or without him being around me in general. My throat was closing in on me, and tears streamed down my face. My eyes started to drift off as the world turned black.

I woke up drenched in sweat on the ground. I was all alone. I sat up slowly and grabbed the water bottle from my bed. I took a few gulps and put the cool container against my forehead. I looked on the bed and grabbed my phone, dialing my father's number.

After a few rings, it went to voicemail and I hung up. Maybe mom with pick up. I'm sure my father is busy. I dialed her number and the same thing happened. I then remembered that typically there was a meeting at my pack on Thursday mornings. Of course, there was.

"Hey mom, just checking in. I know you're at the meeting right now. I completely forgot about it until a second ago haha. Anyways when you get the chance call me back. It's important." I hung up the phone and sighed before checking the time. It was eight o'clock.

I grabbed a pair of clothes with my toothbrush and shampoo and walked out of the locked room. Ian was nowhere to be found. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. While that warmed up I decided to brush my teeth.

I hopped in the shower and started to wash my hair. I took notice of the large bruise on my hip and frowned.

Hey Kathleen?

'Yeah?'

When did I get this?

'It must have happened when we passed out. Maybe we hit something. I'll heal it up.'

No, it's okay, don't worry about it. It's just a bruise.

'If you say so'