Chapter 4

Felix POV.

I slowly opened the door after Changbin walked me home, trying to be as quiet as possible. I immediately went to my room; I don't think this is good. I thought to myself as I swung my bag onto my small desk, gently pulling out all my books so I could start on my assignments. I think I like him, I bitterly smiled as I went into my closet. I pulled out red sweat pants and a white tee-shirt, my home clothes. Then, I looked into my long mirror, which was as tall or taller than me. There's no way I could act on this feeling, though. I silently pulled my creamy whitetail out of the hole premade in the back of my pants and removed the black beret on my head, revealing two white fluffy cat ears. I went to the bathroom and pulled out my black contacts, which I wore for them to look 'ordinary'. I looked into the bathroom mirror, Cause I'm a hybrid.

I went back to my room and laid back onto my bed, thinking about the conversation I had earlier. A single phrase repeating in my head, "If some Hybrid jumps out on us, don't worry, I'll protect us;" I chuckled; the only Hybrid close enough was right beside you. How Are you supposed to protect me, from me? I sighed as I got up and went to the living room where I could hear talking and some drama on the tv.

There I saw three other hybrids watching an episode of Goblin. The smallest of us, Jisung, a squirrel hybrid with fluffy brown ears and a huge tail. Seungmin, a dog hybrid, with little floppy ears on his head and probably the shortest tail out us all. Lastly, Jeongin, who's a fox hybrid who's animal features, though similar to mine, was more fluffy. "Felix!! Do you want to join us? We're on episode six!" Jeongin said with a huge smile revealing his canines. 

"How many times are we going to rewatch it?" I asked as I sat down beside Jisung, who was eating a bag of seasoned nuts while watching the drama.

Jeongin shook his head at me with a smile. "Rewatching a drama doesn't make it any less amazing." He said in a very matter of fact tone. I just shrugged as we continued watching. "Those guys seem nice." We all perked our ears when Jeongin said that.

"Yea, they did, and maybe a bit cute," Jisung said as he shyly munched on his snack. "Honestly, though, who would have thought us and Felix would meet people from the same friend groups?"

I chuckled at the quick change of topic. "Luck probably!" I replied before I was overwhelmed with thoughts. "What do you think would happen if they knew?" I asked, already knowing the answer,

The room fell silent from the previous giggling; only the TV made noise. "Probably what happened the first time we all met," Seungmin said in a grim tone. I shivered as I thought about 'then.' It was a memory, no matter how much time passed, would always haunt the four of us. 

"Then we will make sure that none of them find out! I mean, no one has caught onto us yet!" Jeongin nervously smiled in an attempt to bring up the mood. It worked; we were all soon smiling and laughing along with the drama playing on the tv. But how long can we hide our true selves?  They're eventually going to find something odd about us. I thought, trying not to bring the mood down again. I sighed as I pushed those thoughts away.

We'll never know unless we try!

A/N

(This is a shorter chapter, I know. But I even got to showcase one of my all-time favorite Kdramas in this, so its fine! Also, More Changlix next chapter!)

-May