Chapter 14

Another month passed and I felt better than before currently we where trying to hatch a plan to check on sirius as Harry had a vision of Sirius being attacked. I was walking quickly down the hall when I nodded at Neville  then Luna and finally Mason who wanted to help us on our rescue mission we plotted for tonight.
The twins where currently trying to make a first year feel better after being punished by our new headmistress Umbridge, I stood by them as we watched Umbridge walking down the halls "you know George Ive always felt that our futures lay outside of academic achievement" Fred had said from my left "Fred I've been thinking the exact same thing" George said from my right "make it loud guys" I said before walking away to find Harry. We talked about the plan and tried to get the finishing details sorted out, I was in my room getting dressed into my black water and fire proof pants then I slipped on my white fire and water proof tank top and my water and fire proof boots. I tied my hair into a ponytail and stuffed my wand in my boot. I had done a black smokey eye and slipped on my leather jacket. I looked myself over in the mirror before noticing George behind me "be careful" he said as I turned around to look at him "aren't I always" I said trying to sound optimistic, suddenly I was pulled into a tight hug "please I beg you dont do anything rash" he said as he tightened the hug "alright I promise" I said as he released me before giving me a forced smile disappearing through the door to start the plan. I took a deep breath and teleported to the forbidden forest hoping they would get the plan done without a hitch, it was dark out and they where no where in sight so I went ahead of them and teleported to the ministry the whole place looked deserted. I teleported in and walked to the hall of prophecy, suddenly I heard loud crashes I rushed in and focused on Harry. I teleported to alot of shovels collapsing, I jumped out of the way when a death eater went past me chasing Harry and them "THE GUARDIAN IS HERE" one of them yelled as I sprinted in the direction I saw Harry and them run and noted it was a diffrent direction from luna, Ginny and Mason. I went to try and help Harry but heard Mason and them struggling so I ran to them first "not so fast" I heard someone say as a flurry of black smoke came towards me grabbing me by the neck slamming me into a wall six feet in the air. I dropped with a loud thud "AHHH!" I screamed out in pain as I tried to stand. The black smoke was approching me again but i managed to teleport behind them before grabbing them by the arm and using my fire to burn them alive. I turned back to hear everyone had already found eachother and sounded as if they where in trouble. Running in that direction I dodged a few death eaters that where trying to attack me I kicked up a boulder from the stone floors and shot it at two of them knocking them to the ground rendering them motionless. I was cut off at the entrence of the room where Harry was, they shot the killing curse at me but I managed to teleport out of the way knocking on unconscious and breaking the others arm. Mason was on the floor infront of the door groaning causing me to rush over to him "Mason are you alright!" I said as he looked up at me with a small smile before yanking me out of the way. When I looked over he was motionless as they had used the killing curse on him "MASON NOO!!!!"  I screamed as I ran over to him on the verge of tears before summoning the sword of Gryffindor striking the death eater down. I looked at Masons body one more time before rushing over to Harry and them to witness Sirius get blasted into the Archways veil "NO!!!" I screamed as I ran to the veil only to be held back by Dumbledore "hes gone child I'm sorry" he said restraining me as I screamed out in sorrow violently trying to go to the veil.

We where back at the Burrow and I was sitting on the couch still crying wrapped in a blanket as Harry and the rest where talking. My mom sat next to me and hugged me as she tried to be strong "I'm going to bed" I said softly grabbing my quilt and walked up the stairs as I felt all eyes on me. I made it to the spare room they had which belonged to Charlie, I opened the window and climbed out making my way to the roof. I sat there playing with the pendant Mason had given me as I looked out at the fields, I wiped some tears away trying my best not to break down again. I felt a hand on my shoulder but refused to turn around "after this year I'm not coming back" I said knowing very well who it was "where will you go" George asked as I stayed silent "I dont know" I replied softly before teleporting myself back to the room laying in the bed holding the pendent as close to me as I could.
It was morning and Harry and them headed back to the school I sat on the floor debating weather I was ready to go back. Sighing I got into my uniform and headed downstairs to see Molly, my mum and the twins all at the table "morning love want to eat before heading out" I heard my mom say as I ignored her question "I'm going back to Hogwarts I just came down to say bye" I said as I walked out of the door teleporting back to the school and walked to class.