The best EVER!!!

*She looked and said it in the most sexiest way she could possibly create and I did the only thing that I COULD do...*

"Hell yeaaah!" I said to her

*I walked to her, in-closing the space between us, licked my finger and started to head between her legs. while I'm standing between her legs kissing all over her i slowly insert a finger into her.*

"Ahhh baby", She softly moans

"Yeah?"... I say

"Go deeper baby", she says pulling on my hair

*I take my finger out and re-lick it then goes deeper into her. In and out I go slowly and she starts to get louder and louder and bites my neck*

"Shit girl! you trying to get raped in here?", I say to her

"YESS...YESS...Do that daddy", she moans

"OK mama!", I reply

*I grip her thigh and draw her closer into me so that my finger is going in as deep as it can. She begins to get comfortable and slowly starts to grind on my finger so...*

"Slow down baby I don't want you to come yet", I say

"I want to feel you baby...Ahhh yeah...Ahhh", she says

*I take my finger out and unzip my pants. I walk into her space and insert the head of my strap into her and slowly move in small circles while playing with her clit. She begins to dig her nails into me and..*

"Hello???"

*The voice of a DAMN teacher echos in the balance of the bathroom walls*

"Yes???" Andria says

"Are you alright my dear? I heard sounds!", This old hag says as she interrupts the mood

"Yes Ma'am I'm fine! Just that time of the month you know?", She lies to the old lady

*Mean while I'm still going inside of her while they talk (damn nat y'all she got me worked up we gone finish this shit) and she's trying her best to not let the moans out. I kiss her to cover her mouth with mine so she can moan inside my mouth. I start to go in fast circles on her clit and her leg starts to shake badly.*

(whispering) "Baby...ahhh...baby..", she says to me

"Yes?" I reply

"Ooohhh you feel soooo good! Mmmm", She replies

*The lady comes to the stall next to us to do her business*

"Why the hell she got to come right next to us man?" I question

*I take the strap out carefully and gets on my knees to (You know) and this chick next to us makes eye contact with me and screams. She runs out the bathroom (without washing her hands mind you) screaming and yelling. I figure I have about...Ol' lets say five minutes before anyone comes so I decide to give it a couple licks and swirls then let her get dressed and we leave our own ways.*

"Text me in five minutes baby OK?", Andria says to me as she's looking satisfied

"Aight mami!", I say

*I take the stairs down to the lunch room licking my lips and this dude Jamal grabs me*

"You got the look!", he says to me

"What look?" I ask this clown

"look like you want to tear somebody up look and you was licking your lips so... tell me!", He cries

"lol ohhhh no that's for grown folks ONLY!" i reply and walk off smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 Soon to Come! Thankx for the support! Muah XOxo