Y2-4

It was a late night in the Slytherin common room. Y/N was alone, reading her potions book and sitting on the comfy green couch. Draco then walked into the room. He had just come back from duelling club. Y/N couldn't stand to be in that club with Lockhart there.
"You will not even believe what happened!" Draco practically shouted at Y/N. She ignored him and held up her book to show that she was reading. Draco then sat beside her and closed the book. Before he could snatch the book away, Y/N smacked him across the face.
"What was that for?" He shouted.
"How do you expect me to remember what page I was on? Twat!" Y/N yelled back.
Draco stared at Y/N and soon began to laugh. Y/N smiled and said, "Anyways, what did you need to tell me?"
"Alright, so... Harry's a Parseltongue. He can speak to snakes." Draco said.
"I know what a Parseltongue is, Malfoy. How can you be so sure?" Y/N snapped back.
"I cast a spell. Serpensortia. He talked to it."
Y/N was astonished. She was lost for words. Draco could tell that she received this information and handed her book back. Before she started reading, she felt off.
"Hey! Where's Crabbe and Goyle? They're always here." Y/N asked.
"What do you mean? They're right there." Draco said nodding towards the door of the common room. Crabbe and Goyle had just walked in. Or was it really them?
Crabbe and Goyle walked up to Draco and Y/N.
"There you are! Have you two been pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?"
They nodded sheepishly. Draco made a questioning face. They never acted like this. Malfoy then showed the two of them an article explaining that Arthur Weasley has been fined for bewitching a muggle car.
Crabbe and Goyle -Ron and Harry- were shocked at the sight of this.
"Well? Don't you think it's funny?" Draco asked. Crabbe and Goyle let out a delayed laugh.
Draco went on about the Chamber of Secrets, mudbloods, and Harry Potter for a while. He stopped suddenly and asked Goyle, "Why are you wearing glasses?"
"Um- uh- reading." Goyle nervously answered.
Draco looked impressed. "Reading? I didn't know you could read."
Goyle nodded. Soon after this, Crabbe's hair began to change from black to red. They swiftly left the common room with a lame excuse, but Draco didn't seem to care.
It was getting late. Draco and Y/N said goodnight, then walked up to their dorms.