Izuku x Sinon (Sword art Online)

Hi, Its the Author hope your having an amazing day this is set when the class is in their second year... Also, I have a question do one-shots have to end with kissing? (for this one i'm just gonna make it a cute heartfelt moment) This was made for 0GrayDaBoi.

No-Ones POV

It was Monday in the classroom of 2-A and Aizawa is explaining the newest challenge 2-A will have to face, They are going to be competing in a hunger games esque tournament where they will only be able to fight with their fists and whatever loot they can find more specifically guns. (They do not get to choose what guns they get but some will get their prefered guns for plot reasons)

This tournament will be hosted using a system called the Nerve Gear in a game called Gun Gale Online, 2-A will get 1 week to learn how to use guns and how to fight effectively without a quirk. They will be competing against the best players in Japan.

Izuku POV

A tournament where we are using guns to fight, I have a lot of ideas but lets see what training UA will give us he thought to himself. 

" You will be provided with an arsenal of the guns that will be available in the tournament, you can train with a few specific ones or use all of them and find one that you are the best with. I don't care, change into your sports gear and you can train at the mock city. Now Leave me alone so I can sleep, you will be supervised by snipe." Aizawa said.

As I walked into the mock city I saw a wall filled with all types of guns like snipers, pistols and assault rifles. But I saw one weapon which caught my eye it looked like a lightsaber and it worked like one but before I could start training with it I heard a scream, I looked over at Ochaco and saw that someone fired their gun then the bullet ricocheted off the wall and is heading towards her. Without thinking I turned on the Kagemitsu G4 in my hand and ran towards her with the sword in hand then hit the bullets back so she wouldn't get hit. 

Afterwards, I looked at everyone and I saw their jaws on the floor. 
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT YOU SHITTY DEKU, YOU DARE BE BETTER THAN ME" said Kacchan 

"I used to do a little bit of sword fighting but at least now I know what weapon I'll be using!" I said

TIME SKIP 1 WEEK

No-Ones POV
The class has continued to train with their preferred weapons Bakugo using an RPG and Izuku using a sword and as a back up weapon a pistol. 

The Tournament will happen in 1 hour..

To Be Continued...

Hi, I know that this is a literal copy of SAO 2 but I really didn't know what to do if you didn't like this I will go back to regular one-shots 5 days a week but if you did like it please comment that you did so I know to keep going with this mini series if you do want me to continue it I'll put one part every two days and there will be only 4 more parts. Have a good one! (Oh and sorry for the lack of Izuku x Sinon content we will get to that in the next chapter)