Izuku x Chika Fujiwara (Love is War)

Hi,  Author here hope you are enjoying my one shot series so far... No-one suggested this but I personally wanted this anyway because I started and finished Love is War today. 

EDIT: @ReynaldRenzMilan and @remix_soul both wanted this so inadvertently this is for them too! 

 Izuku POV (Izuku and Bakugo are 3)

Izuku: "Kacchan stop being a meanie to that girl!" I said.  "Shut up Deku and get your quirkless ass away"Kacchan said.  As he said that I started bolting towards him with my fist out and then punched him in the face, I then felt the jolt of an explosion impacting on my face. 

I then heard Kacchan say "Fine you useless Deku I'm only stopping because people are now staring, but you won't get away with your shit next time Deku"

As soon as he left I ran towards the girl, she had pink hair and beautiful twinkling blue eyes with a black bow in her hair. I introduced myself "Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya I'm 4 years old and am quirkless, are you okay?" I said

"Hi" she said quietly "I'm Chika Fujiwara I'm 4 as well and quirkless and I am okay... can we be friends?"she said

"Yeah Sure" I said

3rd Person POV 

This is what started a blossoming friendship which came to an end when they were 12 and Chika had to move away, but before she left they both promised that they would see each other again.

Timeskip to UA 2nd Year Izuku POV

"Deku Deku Deku!" he heard a voice say

"Yep yep what do you want" I said groggily

"You fell asleep in class Deku-kun."The voice he now recognised as Ochako said

"Yes Midoriya you have is something wrong because it is my duty as cla.." Izuku cut him off 

"Sorry Iida but I'm fine I've just been getting less sleep lately." Izuku stated

"Well why aren't you getting enough sleep because it is my duty as cla.." 

"IIDA JUST SHUT THE HELL UP IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!" I shouted in an outburst of rage.

"Deku... you just cursed" Ochako nervously said

"Oh umm sorry I'm just a little out of it today" I said.

Timeskip to the next week Izuku POV

It's been a week since the incident where I cursed after being woken up from a dream about a lost old friend who I loved. Even though we made the promised to see each other again I am beginning to have my doubts. Right up until this morning. 

(btw they did love each other like lovers and did date but there were limits as they were young when they were dating so if the paragraph after this seems weird this explains it)

Mr Aizawa was explaining what was going to happen today but at the end of the announcements he said one last thing. "Okay class the last thing is that we are having a new transfer student for the next few months her name is Chika Fujiwara from Shuchiin Academy but I'll let her explain herself. Come In"

When I heard that name my heart fluttered and when she walked into the room I knew it was her. As soon as she walked in she made eye contact with me and her face lit up and she ran towards me and kissed me on the lips... and there was a bond reformed and never to break again.

Hi, guys sorry for last week hope you enjoyed this new chapter and please vote on the new and old polls and if you have a specific waifu you want me to put Izuku with comment.

Author Out!