Question 12 (For Aneesah)

(Had the wrong number questions, sorry ^^;)

Angela: Wakey Wakey Sis c'mon.

Aneesah: Groans Angela why? I was having a really nice dream.

Angela: Yeah sorry, everybody's kind of up already.

Aneesah: Alright, I'll be there in a minute.

Angela: Goes to the cafeteria to make breakfast.

Aneesah: Checks phone Oooh, a question... for... me? huh. From @Flamethedragon21, "Aneesha when are you going to tell the others about the timelines?" ...oh. Okay first off, ya spelt my name wrong, the second "a" comes before thr "h" but I'll let it slide because that happened quite a lot in school. Second off...

Aneesah rubs the back of her neck awkwardly

Aneesah: I kinda did, just not all of them and not directly. I told Henry RHM about the timelines where they get cybernetics and even end up dying, I told Ellie about the few timelines where Henry escaped the Wall without her help and told Charles about the timelines where Henry and Ellie end up as Toppats. That's about it. I never told Reginald anything, and Angela already knows everything. I don't really plan on telling them any of the rest unless the topic comes up or if I have to. Especially the valiant hero ending, I have no idea how Charles would react.

 Especially the valiant hero ending, I have no idea how Charles would react