Question 18 (For RHM and Reginald)

Angela: So, we got a question for the toppats...

Reginald: Present!

RHM: No offence Angela, but could you make it quick? I ordered a coffee an if might be ready at any moment.

Angela: Yeah sure, whatever. Anyway, @Busybody43 asks, in regards to the escape of Sven Svensson and Burt Curtis, are you glad they escaped?

RHM: Not too sure if I'm glad or not. I mean, ya sister busted me and Reg out but at least we've got some form of safety in this place. Them? They might be on the run for a while.

Reginald: Putting this whole situation into context, Sven's a high ranking member so I couldn't be too worried, Burt on the other hand is one who hardly panicks about anything, he's almost too calm and doesn't really show any sort of interest in anything. But I'm worried because Right hand man here is right. They're in more trouble than they should be. So I'm only half glad. They're out of prison, but in trouble.

Angela: Sensable, by the way have either of you two seen Henry? We got some cryptic message from the same person that sent your dare that he would get 1k bucks if he gave it a test, I haven't seen him since.

RHM: Nope.

Reginald: No, sorry Angela. But while you're here, you don't perhaps own a cat by any chance do you?

Angela: Uh, well Aneesah and I USED to own a cat but she was too much to take care of so we gave her to our friend Melanie Deloris. So at the moment no, we don't own a cat.

Reginald: Than what's going on in the basement?

Angela: What...?

?