25

Extra Ending:

You were late to class, not to mention it was pouring, on the day you had decided to leave your umbrella home. You were running through the campus hurriedly trying to get away from the soaking rain. You stopped at a nearby building to rest and continued on your way.

When you turned a sharp corner you bumped into someone dropping their umbrella from their grasp.

"I'm so sorry",you apologized as you re handed them the umbrella looking at your watch,"I've got to go",You began rushing away when the stranger spoke up.

"What's the rush, (y/n)",he spoke softly his face covered by the umbrella

You turned confused, as you tried seeing his face which was concealed by the umbrella.

"Do we know each other?",you asked curiously.

He chuckled as he extended his hand, you gasped. A beautiful red feathered gem dangled from a gold chain on his opened hand.

"Ouch, has it really been that long, songbird?", the man moved his umbrella to the side exposing his face, he gave you a cheeky smile.

"Keigo...",you breathed out, bringing a hand to cover your mouth as tears began to pour down your face,"it's it really you?"

A tear slid down his face as he opened his arms,"Aw Don't pull my feathers I just flew in",you ran into his arms as he held you tightly against him.

"Keigo Keigo Keigo",you repeated his name still hard to believe.

"I'm here baby bird",he replied as he tears silently fell,"I forgot one more surprise",You looked up teary eyed towards him as he leaned down his lips brushing against yours,"I love you too (y/n), take care of me",your eyes widened as your lips met.

Everything around you melted away, the only thing that mattered in that moment was him. The kiss was filled longing and warmth you knew no one would ever be able to give you. You both pulled apart to gasp for air, You laughed and held each other. Soaking in the rain, you didn't care about being late to class, as you stared into his eyes.

"How?",you managed to ask him as your hand touched his face gently

"I traded my wings",he replied making you freeze,"it wasn't hard of a deal considering what I had to gain."

"But they're your wings-",he cut you up a soft smile on his face

"You're my wings (y/n)",he pressed your against him, umbrella covering you from the rain

"If this is just a dream, please don't wake me up",you mumbled earning a chuckle from him, as you walked hand in hand the warmth of his hand alone making you realize this man was real, and he had come back for you. He loved you so much he'd given up the one thing that gave him freedom just to be with you. Just like he had promised.
.
.
.
.
Just a dream-Fin 2

Thanks for reading my second book! Highly appreciated! With that being said~I look forward to possibly writing more stories in the future~!