sold to mafia -chapter 4-

Ohiyo guys lets continue the chapter 4 i hope u like it...

Sakura look at the window then she saw three cars entiring the gate of mansion then stop...and the cars open then sasuke go out same as naruto and other gang..sasuke look up when sakura's window then he saw sakura looking at him.sakura quickly hide to the curtains.

I will call u later,sasuke said and smirkingand then he go inside the mansion same as naruto and others.

Why Im blushing and my heartbeat is beating fast?could it be!?No!No!it will never happen..sakura say to her self with nervous fefew minutes sakura calm down and she fall asleep..then someone knock to her door..she wake up..

Hm? Come in,sakura said and mumbles

Ms.sakira mr.uchiha calling u to his office get ready for now..jugo said and he closed the door.

Ok,I'll be there for minutes,sakura said then she get up of her bed and strip her self and go to the bethroom..few seconds later..

Im done,sakura said and she open the door then jugo accompanied sakura to sasuke's office..jugo opened the door..

Miss sakura go inside..jugo said,yhen sakura go inside then jugo quickly close the door..

Sasuke is sitting on his office chair then looks at sakura..why are u standing there sit here.sasuke said while pouring a wine..sakura avoiding looking at him and she follow what sasuke say to her.

Then remember last night that u do,u drink alcohol and get drunk,how many glass of wine did u drink?sasuke asked serious to her..

Just one glass,sakura said and avoiding looking at him..

Im right,someone drug u.and one more thing,sasuke stand up and goes to her do u really love me?sasuke said and tilts her chin..u said that even you are drunk after that u will remamber what u say to me, i know that u remember it,just answer yes or no..sasuke said..

Ye-yes i do..sakura answered and avoiding making a eye contact..

Why?sasuke asked and bangs her against the wall and slowly lock the door..

Be-because i want to save u from the darkness,when i look at your eyes i know that u experience lonelliness,sorrow,sadness, and pain..I dont think that in the mafia u belong i think how u change and learn to "love".
Sakura said while looking at his eyes deeply..

Then sasuke smash his mouth to hers,sakura moans then gets heated..after long tounge kissing separetes,and disconnect saliva..sasuke peecks her cheeck..

Thank u sakura,i love u too..sasuke said and smile warmly to her...

Sakura's tears slowly falls down..and she thinks i hope u change sasuke and become a good person one day..

From now on u will sleep in my room because i dont wany u to get hurt,i will risk my life to protect u

From now on u will sleep in my room because i dont wany u to get hurt,i will risk my life to protect u...sasuke said and hug her...

I love u sasuke kun...sakura said then they go to sasuke's room..

Im going to take a bath sakura,sasuke said and he go to the bathroom..

Sakura nods then she saw a guitar,she come to the guitar and get it..then she play it...then sasuke go out to the bathroom,he saw sakura playing a guitar while singing...,*-clap,clap,clap-*
Sasuke clap his hand because of sakura sang beautifuly...

Sakura surprised and she turn beahind..

Thats all for now i hope u like it
-chapter 4-