chapter 7 ( lemon)

Sakura Mumbles, sign to wake up." Ahhh! I slept well"she get off the bed and strip her self and naked, and go to the bathroom. While she is in the bathroom, sasuke came and knock to her door"sakura? He asked, but no response, he entered it and hear a water splash on the bathroom, he opens it and widen eyes. He saw sakura's back naked," i never knew that you are ready on me!" He said and pevert smirk, sakura gasp and turn and saw sasuke leaning on the wall, crosses his arm." H-hey get out! You know this is a private!" Sakura said and covers her self to proyect from sasuke. "Heh, i know my blossom." He said and walks toward to sakura. Sakura taking back syeps until she hit the wall gasp. Sasuke put both his arms side by side to prevent her from leaving."  You know?Im waiting this too long." Sasuke said and starts dry humping her, and squeeze her ass. Sakura moans and sasuke smash his mouth to hers and and bridal carry her out from the bathroom and put her gently on the bed and he starr stripping himself. While stripping sasuke kisses her every where and sakura thinks." Oh God. This is......."
And sasuke enters her and thrusting her. "Ah ah ah ahh sasu-" sakura scream. Uh.... uh .... sakura." Sasuke said and groans and goes faster and faster." Ah aha aha aha aaha ha sasuke kun~~ i- im cumming!" She screams, bodies bouncing rapidly." Ohhh. Ha- harder! Sasuke kun~" she added sasuke grits his teeth" shit!"* Wet sounds* tilts in an angle and slides deeper " uhhhh fuck yes sakura! He said " ahahahahaha sasu-" sakura screams even louder. Then close climax, both panting heavily while ejaculating. Mean while, sasuke and sakura cudling eachother aftermath. "Sakura, we have a ball to attend tonight, you will come." Sasuke said and peeks her chick." Ok sasuke kun sakura said and smiles warmly to him then both fall asleep.

Sold to mafia
Chapter 7 ( lemon)
Finished