part 2

DESSTINEE LONG

looks can be deceiving .

"yall made it to them couple goals pages" chanel said as we walked down the hall .

nobody knows what happens behind the scenes .

"oh" i said .

i just thought of the memory last night...

"stop playing with me amour" syncere yelled at me while sitting on his bed .

"im not even doing nothing syncere" i said while looking in the mirror .

"u not going to that fucking party" he said .

"why ? i got dressed and everything" i said .

"my friends said that u b fucking with niggas when u get out and party" he said .

"i dont go time for this syncere" i said walking to the door .

he snatched me up by my neck and said "u not finna go nowhere" .

i dig my fingernails in his hand to make him let go but that made his grip tighter .

"its me and u forever desstinee , uk that" he said .

"syncere- le- let me go" i said .

he let me go throwing me to the ground and said "if u catch with another nigga , ima beat yo ass" .

this been happening every since , he been hanging out with the wrong crowd .

syncere was a football player . he got kicked off the team bc they did a drug test and he failed so now his anger comes from that . he started taking pills , drinking , smoking , and hanging out with the wrong crowd .

i tried to talk to him ab that but he just ignores me or beats me and says "mind your damn business" .

"ima see u later" i said to chanel .

me and chanel go way back . ever since 1st grade , we became friends and now look we juniors and still friends .

i went into my classroom and sat down and got on my phone waiting for class to start .

LOML ❤️
what u tryna do after school?

me
ion know

LOML ❤️
u tryna make some babies 👶🏽 ?

i sighed while looking at the message .

eventually i got pregnant , i decided to keep it bc i want something of my own . but it was a night that changed it all ...

"i cant wait to meet you , my lil baby" i said rubbing and looking down at my 3 month belly .

"who tf is dc ?" syncere said bursting into my room .

"why u on my phone ?" i said looking at him .

"so u tryna hide shit from me ?" he said walking up close to me .

"no syncere" i said .

"then who tf is dc ?" he yelled .

"idk" i said getting up .

he pushed me on the floor and started sending punches to me and said "since u dont know" .

he kicked me in my stomach making me feel a sharp pain and said "now , u dont know if still have a baby" .

i felt something leaking from my private part and he yelled "oh shit" .

he picked me up in bridal style and i looked down and see a puddle of blood on the carpet .

i just cried in his arms as he carried me .

_

"sorry ma'am u had an miscarriage" the nurse said then leaving the room .

syncere came in and i didn't want to see his face so i looked up at the ceiling .

"im sorry desstinee" he said .

i just cried and he rubbed my shoulder .

i sniffled and wiped my tears .

i didnt realized i was crying .

i picked up my phone and continued texting him .

me
nah lets just chill

LOML ❤️
mhm alright

_

i was looking in the mirror , examining my scars .

some of them healed , some of them are fading away .

i just wishing and hoping that all this stuff will go away .

i pray that syncere changes but , if he doesn't i pray i get someone else who loves me .