part 3

DESSTINEE LONG

syncere was kissing on me and i was just uncomfortable

syncere was kissing on me and i was just uncomfortable .

he stopped kissing on me and said "u ok ?" .

the 1st time he asked me that in a long time .

"yea , i just dont want u to be kissing all up on me" i said .

"u my girl so i can kiss up on u as long as i want" he said laughing .

"u high syncere ?" i said .

"yeah" he said .

"uh un lemme go" i said tryna get up but he pulled me right bck down .

"u not going no where until i tell u to leave" he said .

he brought out a blunt and he sparked the blunt and started to smoke .

he offered me the blunt and i said "no i dont smoke" .

he popped me in my mouth making me hold my lip and he said "watch ya fucking mouth" .

i cant keep getting treated like this .

_

"u gonna learn to respect me" syncere said in between hits .

ik my lip is busted .

he grabbed my face and said "we always gonna be together , u wanted me so now u got me" .

he roughly kissed me and then said "go clean that blood up and get tf outta my house" .

i got up and went to the bathroom closing and locking the bathroom behind me .

i looked in the mirror seeing my busted lip .

i ran some cold water and got a paper towel and put it in the water and gently put it on my lip .

i threw the towel in the trash and said to myself as i cried "u cant keep letting him put his hand on you" .

i took some deep breaths , wiped my tears , and went bck into the room .

i got my bag and phone and we went downstairs .

his sister , zyasia was playing with her toys .

"bye zy" i said picking her up .

"bye desstinee" she said looking at me face .

she looked at syncere and said "bubba why does her face look like that ?" .

"its nun of ur business" syncere said .

yes , he is mean to his lil sister but doesnt beat on her .

" move " syncere said as he pushed me

I ain't wanna say anything , cause I didn't wanna get hit again so I just walked out

_

I pulled up to my house and quietly snuck in , as much as I love my momma and be honest wit her I didn't want her to see me like this

thanks to gigibands for helping me with this chap ❤️