The Sound

Dream woke up, ecstatic. Today he was going to beat his friends in the manhunt again. Getting dressed, he hummed the tune of subwoofer. He walks over to the mirror in his house, "Look-ing good..!" He brushed his teeth and hurried over to his PC to start up minecraft. He'd been looking foward to meeting the new nether today. 

He logged on to discord and messaged the Dream Team group chat, he had constantly added and deleted Bad from the group so he and Sapnap made the decision that Bad would be an official member of the Dream Team.

Dream: guys

George: what?

Dream: nether update came out we gotta do the manhunt

Sapnap: 🙀

Bad: haha cat emoji man

Sapnap: 🙉

Bad: awe man :(

Sapnap: i'm eating breakfast rn

Dream: k we will call when your ready

Dream logged off.

He hadn't even thought of breakfast, it had already been 9:00. He thought about something quick to have. Toast. He got some bread and put it in the toaster to toast. In the meantime he watched Pewdiepie.

*DING*

Dream looked up, only to see his kitchen. It must've been his alarm to wake up, but it happened again. *DING* Now it was starting to annoying him, he checked out front, checked his clock. Nothing had been vibrating or dinging or whatnot.

He then realized it was Discord, they had kept spam calling him. He being completely oblivious that he changed his discord call sound, He ran to his computer and joined the call.

George: Took you long enough!

Dream: Sorry, I changed my discord call sound to match my alarm. You DIDNT have to spam call me though!

George: Yes we did!

Sapnap: Guys, shut up, join my world already!

Bad: Thats mean Sapnap!

Sapnap: J O I N M Y W O R L D . .

Dream: Ow! What the hell Sap!?

Sapnap: Haha! I hurt your earssss!