14

====MCKENZIE====

It's been a whole week since Sebastian had cut all of my hair off, and since then it has not been growing back. The chloroform and whatever else was in that rag was now out of my system and I feel so much better. I finally managed to convince Adrien that I can stand and walk around. He gently pulls me up and helps me out of bed, grabbing my hips and holding me still. I laugh and move one foot at a time. Adrien acts like I'm learning to walk for the first time in my life.

Finally, I manage to walk on my own, but there is still one thing keeping me from being completely happy. I know Adrien kept all my hair from when it was cut off, but it's not like I can glue it all back on. I see Adrien smile when he realizes what's upsetting me. He leaves the rom and comes back, holding something behind his back. He tells me to close my eyes and turn around, and I do as he says. I then feel something tickling my face.

"Open, hehehe," Adrien says. I do so, and look in the mirror in front of me. I gasp when I see I'm wearing my Undertaker wig from back home that I had completely forgotten about. I run my fingers through it, and tears start slipping from my eyes. I smile and blush, then turn sharply and take Adrien's hand.

I lead him to his room and stop him in front of a coffin laying flat on the ground. I stand on it and look him in the face. "I owe you," I say. With that, I place both hands on each side of his jaw and pull him in for a long, passionate kiss. Of course, it's longer than the five second one he gave me when I was sick. I slip my tongue into his mouth and he smiles into the kiss, reassuring me that I'm doing well. Hell, I've never kissed anyone before. He then slips his tongue into my mouth and wraps his arms around my waist. He holds me close to him. I lock my arms around his neck and then my legs around his waist, and he holds me up.

My back is soon pushed up against a wall, and I run my fingers through his hair, hearing his hat fall to the floor. Adrien removes his mouth from mine, and kisses my cheek, then trails his kisses down my jaw and neck, then licks and kisses it, and I feel him suck at a spot that makes a pleased sound escape my mouth. My mouth is next to his ear, and I whisper, "I love you, Adrien." I feel Adrien smile against my neck, and when he speaks his reply of "And I love you, Mikki," I feel his hot breath against it as well.

This day I'm wearing my shorts and t-shirt, and Adrien lightly runs one of his hands up and down one of my legs that is wrapped around his waist. I lock our lips with another long kiss, and Adrien then carries me slowly over to his bed. He bends down and lays me on his bed, going very slow and trying to keep our lips in tact. He then lays down next to me.

====UNDERTAKER====

I had no idea what was going through Mikki's mind when she had taken my hand after I put the wig on her. Before I knew it, she was cupping my jaw in both her hands and pulling me into a kiss. I feel another heavy thump in my chest and find myself pushing her gently against one of the walls of the room for support, where we continue. I felt as though I was melting, and before I could fall, I carried her over to my bed and laid her down, then crawled in next to her.

When our kiss breaks, we're both smiling at each other. I look into her eyes, and see the reflection of myself. Only my bangs, nose, and mouth.

"Would you like to see?" I ask quietly. She understands when I'm talking about and nods eagerly, the smile on her lips growing. I reach my hands up and move my bangs out of my face, but my eyes are closed. "Ready?" I ask. I feel a pair of sweet lips against mine for a brief second, and I take that as a yes. I slowly open my eyes.

Mikki gasps and stares into my glowing neon green eyes. Suddenly, I'm pulled into a deep kiss and she runs her hands all over my body, trying to get closer to me. After about another ten minutes, we fall asleep in each other's arms.

~~~

I wake up in an empty bed. I know last night wasn't a dream because the scent of Mikki lingers on me and my bed. Where did she go? I then notice another scent, but it isn't her. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen. There, I see Mikki in front of the oven, her back facing me. She's making some sort of breakfast that I can't see.

I brush my bangs to the side, allowing for my eyes to show, and sneak up behind her. I lightly rest my hands on her hips and smile. Mikki gasps and turns around and looks up at me. She smiles widely and stands on the tips of her toes and plants a kiss on my lips. She pulls away and stares into my eyes. "I love you."

"And I love you," I say without control. The words seem so foreign coming from my mouth. So unnatual... Mikki smiles at my response, then turns back around and continues what she was doing. I bend down to her level and place my chin on her shoulder, then kiss her cheek. "So... What are you making, love?" I ask, whispering in her ear.

"Mmm, pancakes," Mikki replies, taking in a big wiff of the air filling the parlor. I kiss the back of her head and close the distance between the two of us. Mikki's scent is on the wig, and I was glad to see that it fit her like real hair would.

I wanted so badly to bring up what happened last night, but then realize that it's over and done with, so I should move on. We finish eating our breakfast and I realize I'd had at least four glasses of milk. Wow, she's really gotten me hooked on the stuff. However, I doubt I could be, what she calls herself, 'the world's biggest milkoholic'. She stands and grabs our dishes, carries them to the sink, and begins to clean them.

"Oh, now stop that," I say, placing my hands on her hips and moving her to the side. "Here, let me clean them." With a small laugh, Mikki hops up and kisses my cheek before skipping out of the room.