chapter 4

2 Months later.

Bloom still carried on working in the dino cafe and the other winx left alfea as well because the boys cheated on them and now they are working in the museum, so what the girls told Bloom was that Stella had a crush on Riley, Aisha has a crush on Koda, Flora has a crush on Ivan, Musa has a crush on Chase and Tecna has a crush on prince Philip. Bloom already started to date Tyler. The other fairies also know about the base. Right now they already found the two energems and deciding who should be the owner of them.

Aisha: Maybe because they choose people who has a strong heart, maybe we could take it on a battlefield and would bond to the person.

Riley: But Sledge and Tritanus would catch it.

Flora: We could put a protection shield on it.

Chase: Good idea.

As soon as finishing casting the spell, Aisha had a phone call from her mom.

Aisha: Hi mom.

Niobe: Aisha, come to Andros quickly with your friends, Tritanus and Sledge are attacking.

Aisha: Ok, see you there.

Aisha ends the call.

Miss Morgan: lets go.

A portal was opened up and everyone went through except for Zenowing and Keeper as they didn't want to freak out Aisha's parents. As soon as they arrived, they saw the guards protecting the king and queen. They started to help and then they destroy the vivix and tritanus's minions.

Aisha: Mom, dad are you ok??

Aisha went towards her parents.

Teradur: Were fine Aisha, thanks to you.

The five other energems started glowing, the indigo energem bonded to Aisha whilst getting the vision of the Nigersaurus, Stella bonded to the lemon type energem giving her the vision of the Brachiosaurus, Flora bonded to the emerald energem giving her the vision of Sauropod,  Tecna bonded to the violet energem giving the vision of the Ornithomimus and Musa bonded with the navy enerem giving her the vision of Deinocheirus.

Musa: Wait why is the energem still glowing.

Prince Philip: Could it be.

James: The megazords were in the magical dimension this whole time.

They then heard roar sounds, signalling that the zords were here.

Aisha: Look, I think they are going back to earth to stay.

Niobe: Wow, so you are a ranger now.

Flora: from the look of things, yeah.

Bloom: So lets save the world