Anxious

This chapter is requested by Abracabra16

This chapter is requested by Abracabra16. I hope you will like it. 💜

Jungkook's POV

When you get sad, it always seems to rain. That's what happens with me or atleast I can say it's happening right now. I am sad and it's raining heavily. Everything looks darker. I feel tired. The repetitive sound of the rain should lull me into a relax state, but it is only causing me to turn inward and think about the things I've been shrugging.

Taehyungie, my love, my boyfriend is somewhere hanging out with a friend. Taehyungie and I have been together since we were kids. Our families are really good friends. We are 2 years apart, with me being the younger one. We went to the same school, same college. We also have the same friend circle apart from one.

When I was 15 and Taehyungie was 17, he asked me out. I was on top of the world when he did because I was in love with him since we were kids and seems like the feelings were mutual. We also moved in together when I turned 21, that was 3 years ago. Our parents always have been supportive of us. We are in our 8th year of dating.

In those years of dating, we have been through many fights but jealousy and insecurities were never there. But now I am not sure if it's the same as before. I feel anxious that Taehyungie will leave me for someone else. I am insecured of myself.

Taehyungie is the brand ambassador for Gucci whereas I am the CEO of my father's company. Recently, I think a month ago he met a model named Irene. He has gotten really close to her and I can't help but feel jealous, insecure and anxious whenever he goes to hangout with her.

He has been really distant towards me. He doesn't spend with me. I have started feeling lonely with him ditching me all the time. I am tired of this really really tired. I don't even get to talk to him properly, so I could tell him what I am feeling. It's 9pm and Taehyungie usually comes home by 7pm. I should text him.

---------------------------
Bub🐰: Taehyungie, where are you when will you be back?

Seen 09:08pm

Boyfie🐯 : I am hanging out with Irene bub. I'll be late, don't wait for me okay?

Seen 09:10pm

Bub🐰: I miss you Taehyungie!!

Seen 09:11pm
--------------------------

I looked down at my phone sighing. I decided to go to the nearby convenience store since it isn't raining anymore to buy some snacks and banana milk. I got dressed, grabbed my wallet and walked out locking the door behind me.

I brought the stuff and walked back home. I sighed from the lonely and empty house.

'Taehyungie I miss you'