Meow

The next day wasn't that great. You even woke up with a freaking headache and it makes you remember how Jungkook took care of you the last time you had one. You sighed and went inside the bathroom to get yourself ready for another boring day.

Tomorrow, is the arrival of your parents and his because the wedding isn't that far. That makes you think even more. You actually wanted to leave them and be on your own.

You have your business card with ya. You'll pack your clothes here and get yourself another flight and start anywhere in America. You know you can start any type of business since you've been into fashion today, you might try out that one.

No need for a model. You're a model yourself but nah, Dela's knocking on the door and you have to open that up to get out of your fantasies.

"Yeah?" You said while combing your hair, not in the mood of blowing them.

"Breakfast is ready, Queen." She smiled and you rolled your eyes.

"Coming-" You shut your own door. Not really in the mood to eat shit. A tear escaped your eyes when flashes of your wedding gown and all the things ready for the wedding came back.

You're really getting married and now it's sinking in your mind! Even though Jungkook thinks you're brainless, at least you have your memory and though he thinks you're heartless at least you can cry.

Walking down the staircase, you went straight to the kitchen but was stopped when you saw Jungkook eating. He's not just eating anything but eating your chips.

You grit your teeth in anger.

I thought I gave him banana milk and not my chips?!

About to bark at him, he immediately stood up from his seat and left his plate with the chips in his hand. When he walked passed you, he had his tongue sticking out for you.

Your jaw clenched and your balled fist is not taking any shit.

"I don't remember giving you my chips?" You said with your crossed arms and that made the man who passed by you chuckle.

"This is my house. I eat every single thing I want." He muttered as he pushed a chip inside his mouth and chewed them with an annoying sound.

"Huh... okay. It's fine, in fact I have so much money to buy more of that. So why bother getting my chips to a kid who just wants to eat junk foods?" You smirked and walked to the table so you could start eating your breakfast.

"When I leave this house, I'm taking all my foods with me! This is a hell hole!" You said to yourself as you stabbed the pancake and placed them inside your mouth.

"Oh It's so glad to hear you leaving! It's a big favor for me!" He sang from the staircase as he went upstairs.

You grit your teeth and slammed the table before continuing to eat. He never really cared about anything but his food, slut, and self.

"Yah Miss Paisley..." The maid who had been one of your friends lately came all of a sudden looking so damn worried. You rolled your eyes and ate.

"Don't you worry about him. He'll have his head cool and then you're back to being okay again." She smiled as she comforted you. You shook your head and sluggishly chew on your food.

"Thank you for the food." You said after standing up from the seat and she just pouted feeling sad for you.

~

"Baby, you know I can come over there." You sighed hearing Yoongi. He's been wanting to FaceTime with you and now his wish is granted.

"Meow, I'm getting married. There's no place for us." You said and you saw him pout. Making your heart melt.

You and Yoongi are exes, it is obvious by how he just called you and how he pouted. You've been best friends soon, feelings started to get involved. Luckily, it was mutual.

Been in a relationship for only two months before the news popped that you're arranged to someone. Leaving the guy is hard but you both understood given the fact that you're both from a wealthy family, he is arranged too.

"And also, you already have Mina to accompany you." You added and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh please, baby. She's old." You laughed witnessing his cute remark. Even though Yoongi is older than you, you still see him as a cute lil meow meow.

Whenever he smiles, his gummy shows and you call it your favorite gummy smile. He loved it, he love you. The friendship was eternal, that's why even though you two broke apart the bond is still there and will never leave.

"What's with the women older than your age?" You chuckled and gave you the disgusted look. He never failed to make you smile.

"Tss, I'll be at your wedding Paisley. Wait for me babe." He winked and you smiled while biting your lip.

You wished to marry him and not this asshole who kept on annoying you. He'd be a better husband than this kid. He's a cheater. Living with a man who is less faithful isn't healthy. He possessed everything you dislike.

Then, a knock interrupted.

"I'll be pleased to see you there, baby. Gotta go Meow! Bye! I love you." You blew a kiss and he gladly catches it.

You smiled but soon it faded when you noticed him wait for you to shut it. "Yah, where's my goodbye kiss?" You half scolded.

"You do know I don't kiss if it doesn't include tongues, right?" You rolled your eyes and nodded before chuckling now feeling sad because of how you remembered his kisses.

You suddenly remembered kissing him every darn time.

"Okay, bye. Where's my I love you too?" You pouted and he's the one who rolled his eyes now.

"Bye baby, I love you too." He said trying to show you he doesn't like it but the look on his face shows the other.

"Bye-"

"Paisley? You need to see what's happening downstairs!" You heard Dela behind the door.

Lemme guess...